.:Part 12:.

Hey guys, okay, well it's been a while since I updated, so YAY! I'm updating, sorry I take so long. I would update quicker...But ya know school. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this part of my Shadamy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amy's POV

I run into my bedroom and slam the door behind me. I lean against the door and sigh, I can't believe it. That was close, too close. I slide down to the floor and hang my head low. I swear my day was crazy, I don't care if I get in trouble. They can punish me all they want, besides I was only using self-defense. I close my eyes and take a deep breath and exhale all my nervousness. I was actually nervous back there, that everyone would actually see me. I'm glad no did though.

Shadow didn't try to stop Bunny....why? Did he try to test me or something? Or did he really want to see what I looked like?! I don't know the reason, but he had to have had a good one. Maybe its that old saying, boys can't hit girls. Whatever it doesn't matter, I get up and go to take a shower....this time longer than usual....

------------------------------------

Shadow's POV Gym

I run into the gym and look around to find Karley and Maka. I spot them talking in the bleachers, I run over to them. Then turn their heads and gasp,''Shadow, what are you doing here?'' Asks Karley, jumping down to the ground in front of me. I take a deep breath,''Okay, ya see. Rose just got into a fight with Bunny, Bunny tried to take her hood off, but couldn't until she got onto Rose's back. Anyway, she gets it off but also fell. We tried to see Rose, but it was too late she was gone. All that was left was a huge black skid mark and a trail of dust.'' I exhale and sigh in relief of finishing my long explanation.

Maka had already came down to hear, so both girls gasped.''Wait, s-so your telling us that Rose was almost REVEALED!?'' Maka yells, but surprisingly it doesn't attract any attention. I nod and look down to the ground,''I just hope Rose is okay, where ever she is....

------------------------------

Amy's POV

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around me. I take out my Chaos Emerald and Chaos Dry my body. I take my towel off and put my robe on. I go into my closet and pick out my clothes to wear for the rest of the day. I put on some black, red, and white flannel pj pants, a white tank with rainbow stripes, a black hoodie, and black ugg boots. I put my hair into a messy bun but with my bangs still out. I sigh and get into my bed and stare at the ceiling.

I sometimes do this when I get into deep thought, which is often enough. I close my eyes and take a deep breath, sometimes I wonder why can't we do things others can't. Is it because we are not as good as they are or is it simply because we are different. I always wonder about things, mostly on what I should do with my life.

I then open my eyes wide...I feel a dark presence near the school. I jump up out of bed and run into the back of my closet I slam the palm of my hand on the wall and a door appears. I open it and dart inside, I grab my black whole body battle suit. I put it on and lift the parts the cover the back of my head and part of my face but only shows my eyes. I grab my belt to hold my guns in, I grab my guns and put them in the belt. I then put on my specially made shoes for running. I put them on and then quickly dart out of the closet, my room, the foyer, and out of the mansion.

I run down the road towards the school, good thing I'm covered or else I would be revealed and discovered. I hope those idiots Sonic and Shadow also my sisters haven't gotten hurt yet. I speed up and turn down another road, but with cars. I jump over them and even hear people gasp and swerve their cars. I keep running and turn down another road. Please.....please be okay guys.....(D'it word)....

----------------------------------------

Karley: OMG!! A DARK PRESENCE!? HOLY CRAP! What's going to happen can you figure it out? Let's see if Amy can handle this unknown situation when she gets to the school NEXT TIME!!