.:Part 19:.

Karley: -sigh- I'm so dissapointed in myself, I HAVE BEEN SLACKING OFF!! :| I've been leaving ya'll all here waiting for a story, leaving you all with those darned cliffhangers. -sigh- I'm so mean, anyway, lets move on. I'm sure your ready for it...

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Shadow's POV

My band mates hide behind me,''NO, NO! WE AIN'T GONNA DO NUTHIN'! Hehehe.'' I sweatdrop and sigh,''Thats what I thought,'' Amy says.''Anyway, I heard you guys when I was coming down the hall. Ya'll sound really good, so do you Karls.'' Karley smiles,''Well, thank you Rose. So are YOU going to be in the contest?'' I ask, Amy's eyes go wide.''Uh, NO! I haven't sung in forever and I'm defianately, not going to do it in front of the whole school. So if that is all I will be leaving.'' She then turns around and walks out the door.

        My band mates sigh and get out from behind me,''Dang, shes one scary chick. I NEVER wanna pick a fight with her.'' Says Manic, Scourge and Knuckles nod their heads in agreement.''Anyway, you guys head on home. We got school tomorrow and we have to practice for the contest coming up.'' They all nod and get their stuff all together and leave.

        Karley walks up to me and smiles,''Well, are you and your band mates going to come back here tomorrow?'' I look at her and see the look of hope in her eyes,''Yeah, sure. Well, if you'll let us that is,'' Karley squels and gives me a hug.''THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOUUU!!'' I chuckle at her behaviour and hug her back, I pull away after a second.''Well, I better go tell Rose the news that we'll be here tomorrow.'' Karley nods and walks over to Sonic and they start to talk about...I don't know.

        I smirk and walk out of the room, I walk down the halls towards Amy's bedroom. I come to a stop and knock on her bedroom door. Amy is at the door in a second,''Yeah, what'cha need Shadow?'' I sigh,''Well, Karley gave me and my band permission to come tomorrow. So I came to warn you of our appearance tomorrow.'' Amy nodds,''Okay then, just make sure to bring some snacks. Maka always eats them all up.'' I chuckle and nod,''Alright then. I'll see you tomorrow,'' She gives me a peace sign and closes her bedroom door.

        I walk down the halls once again and out of the mansion. While I walk down the streets I spot Sonic run past me, psh. Probably just left from talking to Karley, but the thing is I actually see a red blur pass by him. I then start running to catch up with them, I guess that red blur was Karley. Since her and Maka are very fast runners, and no one else could have passed Sonic that easily. Well, except for me and maybe that Lara Flame chick.

        I spot them run into the park and I follow in after them, I see them stop by the huge fountain in the park. I hide behind one of the trees closest to them, I watch closely and soon see Sonic kkiss Karley. My eyes go wide and I quickly Chaos Control away from them before I'm caught.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Amy's POV

        I watch Shadow walk out of the mansion, I sigh and move back over to my bed. I finally choose to try out every song and see which fits me best. I get out my guitar and set my laptop on for the first song. I then chose to strike out 'Angel With A Shotgun' since Shadow and his band have taken that song. I go and grab my camera and start recording. I then press play on the video and the music starts, I start to play my guitar...and then start to sing.

''Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid
To fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died every day
waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

Time stands still
beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything
Take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath,
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

I have died every day
Waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought
Your heart to me
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

One step closer
One step closer

I have died every day
Waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid,
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought
Your heart to me
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more......''

        I press stop on my computer, and I then walk over to my camera. I stop the recording and save the video.I shut off my computer and put my guitar and camera away. I walk out of my room and down to kitchen, when I get there I find Maka on the phone. She then quickly gets off the phone and walks up to me.''Hey Amy, I was wonderin'. If I could host a party after the singing contest, you know for when I totally blow the other people off the stage.'' I frown,''(F word) no, and you know what. That (s word) you just said proves your not having a party.''

        Maka huffs and stomps off to her room, I sigh and just get a bottle of blue gatorade out of the fridge. I jump up onto the island and drink my gatorade, then Karley runs into the kitchen. She also grabs herself a gatorade and sits beside me,''Sooo Amy, are you okay? You've been talking more lately.'' I nod my head,''Yeah I'm okay. Lets just say Shadow gave me a reality check.''

        Karley smiles at me,''Well, all I know is that I OFFICIALLY ship you two!!'' My face heats up,''W-What!? No, no, no, no. Shadow and I aren't like THAT!'' Karley just smirks,''OH WELL, I STILL SHIP YOU! SHADAMY FOREVER!!'' My face heats up even MORE. I can't believe she already has a ship name for us!''FINE! Then I ship you and Sonic! Sonarley FOREVER!!'' Then Karley blushes''F-Fine, thats fair I guess.'' I smirk, oh victory is so sweet.....

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Karley:WHEW! Okay, I hoped you liked this chapter. Also as for the ship name for you know who, I had a hard time trying to think of one. ANYWAY! I HOPE YOU LIKE THE SONG, COULDN'T FIND A COVER I LIKED SO I JUST PICKED THE ORIGNAL! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! :P