.:Part 43:.

Amy's POV

I wake up with a yawn, I stretch and look over to see Shadow still asleep. I grin evily, I slide out of bed quietly. He's gonna get it for yesterday...and a lot of other stuff he's done.

I creep to my dresser and grab my make up bag. I grab out the few things that I'll be using and go back to sit up on the bed. I get to working on Shadow's make up. He's going to kill me, but this will be hilarious.

I do his make up all fancy like, how models do it or gay guys who like to be bold. I then take the pink lipstick and write on his forehead,'Pink is your color.' With a little heart off the side. I go and put my make up away and start to pick out my clothes for school.

Just another everyday look really, some dark blue skinnies, a white blouse with a pink sparkly rose taking up most of the right side, and some low cut white converse. I hum as I work on putting my hair into a high pony tail.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Shadow's POV

I wake up with a yawn, spotting Amy picking up her bookbag and slinging it over her shoulder. I get up and walk to her sleepily to give her a kiss.''It's about time you woke up sleepy head.'' I just shake my head and walk with her to the kitchen.

I make me some coffee while Amy makes her some sausage biscuits along with some blueberry eggo waffles. I sit at the island sipping my coffee. All the while staring at Amy.

I just gotta admit it, she's (f'ing word) hot as (h word). She really is, like dayum, the way Fluffy says it. I notice her holding in a laugh, what's so funny?

''What's so funny?'' I ask, she looks over at me, clearing her throat.''Nothing, just was thinking about what I did to Scourge last night.'' I shake my head with a slight smirk,''That was quite funny.''

She grins and finishes her food, setting her plate and cup in the sink. I get up and set mine in the sink as well, following her out of the kitchen.

''So are we going walk to school or do you want to drive today?'' She asks me over her shoulder. I shrug,''Doesn't matter to me.''

At that we end up in the garage with Amy pointing out her solid black corvette.''Just how the (f word) do you afford all this fancy (s word)?'' She shakes her head while grabbing the keys from the key rack.

''Money left by our parents.'' She jumps in the car and I follow suit in the passenger seat.''Alright, well let's get going.'' She nods and opens the garage door with a grin.''Today is going to be awesome.''

We drive out of the garage and head out onto the open road to school. It's a quiet ride and just stare ahead at the cars passing by.

👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

Amy's POV

We park far away from everyone else in the parking lot and as I'm getting out I notice Shadow looking in the mirror. His eyes are but then narrow, turning to me with a mean glare.

''You did this didn't you, you little (bad word).'' I just grin,''Yup but I gotta get to class so bye.'' I say quickly as I run off.''Get back here Amy!''

I keep myself at a pace where I won't burn my shoes off completely but still able to get away from him. He swears at me as we run through the halls, as I turn thee corner I pull out my Chaos Emerald and teleport to my first period class. And yes I did say Chaos Control, like why wouldn't I? I giggle as I see the surprised faces on everyone in the room, I shrug at them and wait for class to begin.

Ms. Vanilla walks in with a smile and right after Shadow follows in with a grim expression. I just smile as his eyes land on me. Everyone laughs loudly at Shadow, he just keeps his head down and takes his seat by me.''You're gonna get your (a word) kicked later.'' I just pat his back with a grin, oh he wishes he could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amy's POV

As soon as the bell rings I run out of the classroom, Shadow hot on my tail.''Why the (f word) would you put make up on my sexy face?!'' I just laugh and continue running, and turn my head to stick my tongue out at him but suddenly I run into someone and land on my butt. I look up and see the principal...Mr. Croc.

He looks down at me with a smug look,''Now Miss Rose. You know better to be running in the halls, the same goes for you Shadow. Now hurry on to class.''

He goes and starts to walk away but stops short,''And Shadow. Get that make up off, you don't make a very good looking girl.'' He walks off and I laugh hysterically.

Good thing we got the good principal.

------------------
Karley: Well, I hope you enjoyed! And if you would like to check out my art, you can go to my Instagram karlcool2001 I would super appreciate it! And if you like it, maybe even follow. You don't have to of course. Well I love you guys! Til next time! ❤️