.:Part 2:.

ME: Hey guys, I just want to let you guys know that your all AWESOME and I appreciate y'all liking my stories. Anyway, ON WITH THE STORY!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amy's POV

I walk into my class with my head down, but still able to see clearly. At least ten students were already here, but most were chatting or making out; pretty stupid if you ask me. I walk to the back of the classroom and sit in the farthest desk from everyone, I see a few people looking at me and start whispering, I can hear them pretty clearly. They call me a freak, weird, nerd, and other stupid names that don't even compare to my true self.

These idiots really don't know when to stop do they? Can't even get the facts right, that's what I hate about some people these days; one time a girl even tried to remove my hoodie, but she was stopped by a teacher. She got me in the stomach a few times, but I let her; what? Can't give them clues and junk about my personal, yeah kinda stupid when you think of it. Anyway, back to the class.

A few more students come in, some of the populars; Sonic The Hedgehog, Sally Acorn, and Miles Prower or Tails for short. Sonic is 'supposedly' the fastest thing alive, but he's tied with someone else; I'll think of him later. Anyway, Sonic is a very popular hedgehog, he's cocky, very blue, arrogant, loud, a free spirit, sorta cares about school, and is rich. So he's one of those spoiled brats, now Sally Acorn is a squirrel and a princess.

She's kinda bratty but can be nice from what I've seen and heard. She's also rich and sorta cares about school; she is also a pretty good singer. Now, Tails, he's Sonic's best friend. He's a yellow fox, he cares about school and is really smart, also he can fly which is pretty cool. He's also rich, there's a lot of rich people in this school, but the good thing about Tails is that he isn't a spoiled brat.

Anyway now to the guy tied with Sonic, his name is Shadow The Hedgehog 'supposedly' the Ultimate Life Form. He's a black hedgehog with red stripes on his quills, which are pulled up a bit on the ends, he has white chest fur, and has red eyes. He's a so called 'bad boy,' Well kinda from what I heard, he can't even keep a girlfriend for a week. He's sorta like Sonic, but not loud when gets angry and isn't as cheerful like he's always depressed, but doesn't show it.

I was soon drowned out of my thoughts with the teacher walking into the classroom and the bell ringing,''EVERYONE SHUT YOUR TRAPS!'' He yells, his name is Mr. Robotnik, he can be pretty mean, especially to Sonic. Everyone immediately shuts up, I roll my eyes and lean back in my chair,''Okay, now I will take attendance,'' everyone groans. Mr. Robotnik yells at everyone to quiet down and gets the attendance paper and pen.

''Mina,'' he says,''Here,'' she yells,''Sally,'' he says,''Here,'' she yells all preppy like she usually is.''Okay, Manic,'' he says angrily, seeing as though Manic was sleeping with his mouth open drooling,''MANIC!'' He yells, this time causing Manic to fall out of his chair and yell here.''Shanice,'' he says,''HERE!!'' She yells, giggling at the end.''Okayy, um.....Shadow.'' He says looking around the room, no response,''Okay, he will be mark-,'' just then Shadow burst through the door,''I'm here!'' He yells, Robotnik growls,''This is the last time you will be late for my class, understood! Or would you rather sit in detention with Ms. Clambry,'' he threatens.

Well, Ms. Clambry is what we say, crazy in the head, so everyone hates going to detention,''Understood, Eggy,'' Shadow says playfully saluting him, Robotnik rolls his eyes,''Whatever, just sit DOWN!'' He yells, Shadow does as told, not wanting to be sent to detention. He continues on with calling the rest of the class and I was the last called,''Rose,'' he yells, looking up, scanning the room. I raise my hand and he nodds when he sees that I'm here.

I see a few people look at me, even Shadow, I just roll my eyes and watch Robotnik start the boring, engineering, lesson.

-------------------------------------------------------

''Class dismissed,'' we all get our belongings and start our way out of the classroom, I was the first out. I make my way to my locker and open it, getting out, and putting in my belongings; suddenly my sister Maka is by my side.''Hi Rose,'' she says smiling, I begged my sisters to call me by my last name in school, which they sadly agreed to,''Hello Maka. What do you want,'' I say lowly and calm. Usually when she comes to me she wants something, needs advice, or tells me she's going off somewhere after school.''Oh nothing just came by to see my SISTER,'' She says loudly, people turn and look at us, I frown,''Didn't you say you didn't want to be seen around me,'' I say, a tad angry.

''Well, I.....I.....need help,'' she says sadly, I sigh, shutting my locker in the process,''What do you want,'' I say in a bored tone,''Well, I needed to ask if you could go get some things for me after school,'' I narrow my eyes,''What do you want?'' She fidgets, and leans into my ear and whispers,''Can you buy me some tampons,'' I frown and put on a disgusted face,''GO BUY YOUR OWN (D word) TAMPONS,'' I whisper angrily, stalking away from a gawking Maka.

I growl and head to poetry class, at least there I can write out my feelings.

Shadow's POV -After he sits down in Engineering Class-

Stupid Eggy, always yelling at me. I sit there listening to him calling out the rest of the names until he reaches the last one,''Rose,'' Rose? I've never heard of that name before. I turn around and see someone in the very back raise their hand, the person was covered in a hoodie so I couldn't make out what she looked like. Yeah, shes a girl, I can tell, because of her size, and she's got boobs. Eggy nodds his head, I look at her and notice she rolls her eyes before Eggy starts his lesson. I wonder who that girl was? Why haven't I heard of her before, but I have a feeling that wasn't her name, hmmmm.

---------------------------------

ME: I know, short, but at least Shadow's POV was in here :)