.:Part 37:.

Karley: I'm so sorry guys! T^T IT HAS BEEN A MONTH! A FRICKIN' MONTH AND WAY MORE FOR THE REST OF MY STORIES! Well I got news, I got my first boyfriend September 9th! ^.^ Other than getting a boyfriend, everything has been crazy for me. I've had over 4 projects and had to complete 2 essays, and have had to complete my genre study. Sooo that is half of the reason why I haven't updated, also the fact that I'm a lazy bum T^T I've also been thinking lately about quitting Wattpad til summer time starts back up again, because I get worried about updating for you guys and I don't really have enough time anymore. Anyway, let us continue with the story. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amy's POV

I take a deep breath and slam my eyes shut. I knew this was coming at some point, I feel my hoodie being stripped off of me. My hair goes flying as well as myself into the wall. I open my eyes, dust had exploded from the wall. I stand up and wait for the dust to settle.

_____________

Shadow's POV 

My eyes go wide, I feel like my eyes are deceiving me. But I know their not, I just can't believe this is real; even though I have only known her for awhile now. I stare, taking in her appearance; long pink hair, emerald green eyes, and just...beautiful. Amy moves her head side to side, popping her neck. She runs up to Mephiles and gives him a right hook to the jaw, then giving him a kick to the side; sending him flying. Mephiles quickly recovers and comes back again, his arms turning into blades. 

Amy reacts by using the same ability as Karley, and making a giant hammer appear. She runs forward and collides her hammer with Mephiles' swords or....arms? I just watch on the side lines, shocked but yet surprised. Far as I know this is the first time anyone has seen Amy's appearance in years. I stand up and cross my arms and focus on the fight, I need to be ready just in case she needs me. But so far she's kicking his (a word). XD

____________

Amy's POV

I slam hammer against Mephiles' face, sending him flying into the air. He then disappears, I get ready and wait for him to appear. I swing my hammer around and get a hit on him again as he was trying to sneak up on me from behind. He slides back but comes right back after me, as he is about to collide weapons with me again a loud beeping erupts. 

We both freeze Mephiles then suddenly groans, annoyed. He stands up straight and looks me in eyes,''I'll be back.'' He then suddenly disappears, I get rid of my hammer and sigh heavily. I fall to the ground and stare at the blue sky, but a head pops up, ruining my view.''Um, I have to say I'm rather surprised,'' Shadow says, sounding a bit nervous. I grin,''Don't be. It was going to happen at some point wasn't it?'' 

Shadow grins back,''Yeah and I gotta say I'm glad it did happen.'' I smirk,''Oh and why is that?'' He just shakes his head, smiling. He holds out his hand, I take it and he pulls me to my feet. I groan at bit at the pain in my back, Shadow then throws me onto his back. Apparently he doesn't mind giving people piggy back rides. I chuckle,''Really?'' He nods,''Yup. Now lets get you home, okay?'' I just sigh and lay my head against his back and close my eyes.

~~~~Time skip ^_^''

I'm shaken awake, I open my eyes to be face to face with Shadow. I grin and laugh,''So I presume you love my appearance?'' He smirks,''(H word) yes.'' I laugh loudly, almost hysterically,''Suuureee, keep fooling yourself.'' Shadow shakes his head,''Nah I'm not. I'm just telling it straight and the way I see it.'' I stop laughing and just straighten out my expression. I've never really understood other people, it has always been a problem for me. One, I don't try to get to know people, I just push them all away. Two, I guess I'm just too different from everyone else.

I roll over and notice I'm in my bedroom, laying in my bed. I sit up and then smack Shadow on the back of his head.''(F WORD)! What the (h word)!?'' I narrow my eyes, but then I soften my expression. I grab him by the back of his neck and slam my lips against his. I close my eyes and give him a big ol' kiss. ;] Eventually he got over the shock and started kissing me back.

Oh I'm going to ask why didn't I just kiss him before? XD 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karley: I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long T^T Also I'm sorry this is such a short update, I really just kinda rushed this one. T^T I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I'M SORRY THAT I KEPT YA'LL WAITING!