.:Part 20:.

Karley: Hey guys! I HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL NEW YEARS!! I know I didn't, anyway I have a question for you guys. Do you have a resolution for this year? If so tell me!! Mine is to stop talking a lot plus talking loud....thats gunna be hard. Anyway! Let's continue!

----------------------------------->>>>>>

Amy's POV .:Morning, Thrusday, 6:25:.

        As any other morning I am awoken by my alarm clock. I groan and smash it with my fist, I sigh and get out of bed. I yawn and stretch, I walk into my bathroom and brush my hair. I then walk into my closet and pick out my clothes for the day. White skinny jeans, a black tank top, dark blue high top converse, and my black and blue hoodie. I put my clothes on and pull my hood over my head. I then grab my book bag and head down stairs to the kitchen.

        I walk into the kitchen and make myself some breakfeast. I quickly finish, I turn around and was about to run out of the kitchen but Karley was in the doorway.''Morning Amy!'' I smile,''Morning Karley.'' She smiles,''Oh, I see you were just leaving. Oh! Hold up, let me get an apple and we can go.'' I try to speak but I'm too shocked to say anything. She gets her apple and drags me out of the kitchen and out of the mansion.

        Karley and I walk side my side down the sidewalk heading towards the school.''So Amy, you do this every morning?'' I nod,''Yeah, but sometimes I might ride my skateboard.'' She grins,''That sounds like fun! Do you ever run?'' I shake my head,''No. I can't...really run fast soo I choose not to run.'' I hate to lie to her, well I didn't lie about running to school. I just lied about my speed,''Aw! Well, that sucks! I thought you'd be faster than Maka and I put together! Well, I guess Shadow and Sonic are still tied for Fastest Thing Alive. OH! What about that Lara Flame girl, I almost forgot about her!''

        My eyes go wide, I almost forgot myself about that incident.'''That Black Doom called her the Fastest Thing Alive and Ultimate Life Form. Amy, do you think he was telling the truth?'' I sigh,''Who knows? This Lara Flame seems like she may be those things. She was the one who kicked him into the ground when Shadow and Sonic did nothing to harm him.'' Amy nods,''Yeah, thats also true.'' Karley and I continue to walk down the sidewalk towards the school in silence.

#######################################

Shadow's POV

        I walk into the school, just in time too. I run to my locker and get everything out and quickly rush to my first class, Dr.Eggman's. When I walk in I see Amy int he back writing in some journal, I walk to where she is sitting and sit in the empty seat beside her. When I do she quickly shut her journal,''What is it Shadow?'' She asks. I smirk at her,''So its a crime now for me to sit in an empty seat? How hurtful.'' She sighs and shakes her head.''Not that. Just why are you sitting back here, wouldn't you rather sit near Manic?'' I shake my head,''Actually I wouldn't. Besides, I thought you might get lonely back here.''

        She shakes her head again and gets out a book. She then starts reading, not saying another word to me. I sigh and see Eggman has started the lesson, I groan and just doodle on some paper.

$$$$$$$$$ After Class

I walk out of class behind Amy heading towards her locker. She opens her locker while I open mine, 2 lockers to the right from her's.''Why are you still follwoing me Shadow?'' I sigh,''Well, you are my friend.'' She looks at me,''I-I've never really had a friend, well I haven't had one in a long time that is.'' I let my eyes goes wide,''Well, what about Karley and Maka?'' She sighs,''Well, Karley is more of a friend than Maka is. Maka....shes changed so much. Also, shes....uhhh. Never mind.'' I just smirk, I think I know what she meant by that.''Well, why don't we go to the lunch together today?'' She nods,''Sure, I'll see ya' at lunch.''  With that being said, she walks away. 

        I then head off to my next class, Ms. Vanilla's.

@@@@@@@ Lunch Room

        I walk into the lunch room and see Amy sitting outside, so I go and grab my lunch (of course paying for it) and head outside. I walk over to her and sit beside her.''So Amy? Tell me, whens your birthday?'' She sighs,''None of your business.'' I frown, but then I pout.''Pleaseee tell me Amy!! I MIGHT CRY IF YOU DON'T!'' I say pouting at her. She just shakes her head,''Its April the 13. Happy?'' I grin,''YUP!'' She then giggles....didn't expect that. All I know is that I want it to happen again.

        I then start eating my lunch, I look over at Amy and see shes eating nothing but an apple.....again. I then snatch her apple from her and give her one of my cheese burgers. She then growls,''Give me my apple back.'' I shake my head,''Nope. You need to eat more, an apple for lunch alone isn't very healthy for getting some meat on ya'.'' She just sighs and eat the burger,''I'ma get you back ya' know.'' I chuckle,''Yeah, I know. But I don't care.'' We continue talking until we hear the bell ring for lunch to be over.

        We get our trash up and throw it into the trash can. We walk back inside and start heading towards the exit,''So ROSE, I was thinking maybe we cou-,'' I'm cut off by shock. Amy was punched in the face, she flew off to the side and gets rammed into a table. I look and see who punched her...it was.........

**************************************

Karley: MWUAHA!! CLIFFHANGER! SO WHO PUNCHED AMY!? WHATS GOING TOO HAPPEN TO THEM!? WILL AMY FIGHT THEM AND WIN!? OR WILL THE OTHER WIN!? FIND OUT NEXT TIME!! :D