.:Part 32:.

Karley: I missed 2 or 3 days of updating so...ya' I quit the challenge I fail. T^T ALRIGHT! IF I DON'T HAVE 10 VOTES ON THE NALU TRAILER I WILL NOT WRITE IT! I NEED TO KNOW THAT AT LEAST MORE THEN 5 OR 6 PEOPLE ARE GOING TO READ IT! NOW, MOVING ON TO THE STORY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonic's POV

Rose grabbed onto his arm and pulled it away from Ms. Vanilla. She stands in front of Jet growling,''You jack (a word). Don't you have any kind of respect for your elders.'' Jet just growls and goes to punch Rose, she just grabs his fist and twists his arm.''Ah!(F WORD!'' He yells, then Storm and Wave get up and start walking towards Rose.''C'mon Shadow! We gotta help her!'' Shadow just sits there with his eyes closed, finishing up his coffee.''Rose can take care of herself, just stay out of it and watch.'' I was about to say something, but I looked at the serious look on his face and just sat down without another word.

Wave makes the first move and tries to sweep her leg under Rose's legs to make her fall. But she jumps up and kicks Wave in the cheek, sending her flying across the floor. Storm then comes up and tries to pull Jet out of her grip. So, who's gonna let go first?! The pull on Jet, Rose winning...but not so much for Jet.''OW, OW! (F WORD) IT! STOP PULLING ON ME YOU BIG OAFS!'' Rose then sighs and only holds onto Jet with one hand. She then takes her leg and kicks Storm in the...ah hem...balls. He groans and lets go of Jet, both tumbling to the ground.

''Now get out of this cafe, this instant. Or if you prefer, I could throw you all out the door. Your choice.'' They all struggle a little to get up and run out of the cafe. Ms. Vanilla then walks up to Rose with a smile of relief.''Thank you so much Rose! You saved my life.'' Rose just giggles,''I don't know about that, but your welcome Ms. Vanilla.'' Rose gives her a hug then walks back over to us,''Come on. Let's get going.'' She says good bye to Ms. Vanilla and leaves. Shadow and I follow after, saying our goodbyes.

We run and catch up to Rose,''That. Was. AMAZING! How did you learn to fight like that!?'' Rose just sighs,''I trained by myself for years. That's how.'' Shadow and I share a look of confusion but just shrug.''Sooo, where are we going?'' Shadow asks,''How about we head to the mall and ask if they need any help?'' I just groan,''How about we just go back to your place so we can practice for the competition coming up?'' Rose nods and stops,''Huh? Why did you stop?'' She says nothing and takes off her shoes. She then throws them over to Shadow,''Hold those for me will ya'?'' Shadow just nods,''B-But what are you doing?" She says nothing and takes off running. My eyes were wide with surprise.''Holy.......(S WORD)!!!!!!!!'' I go to look at Shadow, but he had already taken off. I groan and take off after them.

#################################################

Shadow's POV 

I finally make it to Rose's house I look around and see Sonic finally caught up.''WHYYY!? WHY DIDN'T YA' WARN ME!?'' I just roll my eyes,''You should have been paying attention.'' Sonic narrows his eyes,''BULL (S WORD)! WHO WOULDN'T BE SHOCKED BY THAT!?'' I sigh and ignore him and walk into her house, Sonic following. We head into the living room and she was sitting there eating doritos.''Sup? What took ya'll so long?'' I throw her shoes onto the floor and sit down beside her.

''So...I figured out something.'' Sonic says with his eyes narrowed. I look at him confused,''What are you talking about?'' Amy tenses up beside me, I look at her and see her still as can be.''Rose? Are you alright?'' Sonic just groans.''I can't believe I didn't see it before! It's so OBVIOUSS!'' I then sigh,''So? What's this thing you have figured out?'' Sonic grins big,''Well. I figured out.....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Maka's POV 

I wonder where Amy went? I also noticed Shadow and Sonic are gone. I just sigh as I listen to Dr. Eggman's boring lecture on how to load a weaponized cannon. I look around and see Karley had her book up and was asleep behind it, holy crap! She's drooling! I hold in my laughter and pull out my phone quietly, I turn off the sound and flash and direct it towards Karley and take a picture. I then quickly save it and put it into my pocket.

Then the bell rung, signaling school was over.''Alright class. Make sure to study for the test on Friday.'' I put my things away and get up to wake up Karley.''Heyyy, Karley? WAKE UP!'' She springs up, but falling out of her chair. Everyone laughs and Karley just laughs along with them.''Come on, we gotta get going.'' We hurry and get our things and run out. As we run past people in the hallway, they either drop their things or yell at us in shock or anger. We just grin and continue running home....

###############################################

Karley: WHOO HOO! SORRY FOR MISSING 2 OR 3 DAYS OF UPDATING! And that I'm not going to continue the challenge. DON'T FORGET, I NEED 10 VOTES ON THE NALU TRAILER!! WELL, TIL NEXT TIME HUN BUNS! (':