.:Part 11:.

Karley: Oh danggg, it's been 6 days since I updated this story, I'm SO sorry. I swear this one will be really good. Okay, let's start where we left off, but in Shadow's point of view.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadow's POV

''It's Amy, Amy Rose,'' I can't believe that she's finally talking to me. Her voice is so gentle, even though she hits like a guy,''Amy...that's a beautiful name. So Amy, just how old are you?'' I ask, smiling at her.''Seventeen ya' dork, that's your age ain't it,'' she chuckles and I laugh at her.''Yeah, true that. Well, I'm glad you've finally spoken to me. I started getting worried for a sec there,'' we both chuckle.

She looks at me, even though I can't see her face, I can tell she has a smile on her face.''Well, we better get going. Everyone is leaving for class in....three....two...one,'' at the moment the bell rang throughout the school. I sigh,''Dang your good, are you sidekick are something?'' She laughs, her laugh....its amazing,''No, but that would be cool though.'' She gets up and throws her apple over the school wall, which went very high and far from what I could tell.

I get up too and throw my tray into one of the trash cans outside.''So ready to go AMY.'' She chuckles and picks up our bags and hands mine to me.''Yeah, let's get going dork,'' I chuckle and swing my bag over my back. We both start walking to our next class.

---------------------------------------------------

Amy's POV

On the way to class I told him he has to call me Rose in front of other people, but I was whispering of course. We were just about to open our lockers when Bunny showed up.''SHADOW!? WHY ARE YA HANGIN' WITH DIS' CREEPY THANGGG!?'' She yells, soon attracting attention. I just ignore her and get my things out of my locker,''Well, she's my friend and she's not a thing you (F'ing Word) mechanical rabbit. Besides, you don't rule over me, you aren't my girlfriend, my momma, or my daddy, so go jump into a ditch and die will ya'.''

Everyone 'oooo' or 'you got told' at Bunny, she just scoffs and pushes past Shadow and comes right behind me. I shut my locker and turn around to face her,''Leave Shadow ya creepy (B word), he shouldn't be surrounded by anti-social freaks like ya self.'' I roll my eyes, sling my bag over my shoulder, and start walking away.

But Bunny grabbed my bag pulled it, causing me to fall backwards. I land on my behind and drop my bag, I get up and turn to look at her. She sneers at me I just shrug at the girl. She scowls,''WHAT IS WRONG WITH YA!? CAN'T YA TALK FREAK!?'' She grabs the front of my hood and starts to try to pull it off. My eyes widen and grab onto her arm and flip her over on her back.

Many people gasp, Bunny growls and flips back up.''So...you can fight can't ya'. WELL 'OW BOUT' WE GET RID OF DAT' HOOD OF YOUR'S!!'' She lunges at me and grabs hold of my hood once again, I turn to the side, but still try to keep my hood right, and then kick Bunny in the gut away from me. She lets go of my hood and surprisingly coughs up a bit of blood, more gasps are heard. I adjust my hood and see her get back up, this time she practically jumps onto my back and pulls at my hoodie, I try to pry her off but her mechanical legs are freaking heavy.

That's when I gasp, she finally pulls off my hood, but falls down in the process. As soon as she was off my back I took off as fast as I could without ruining my shoes immediately. I run and run away from the crowd yelling and gasping at my speed. I almost smile, I run outside. I hear Shadow's shouts from behind me. But it was too late for him to be coming after me. I take out my own Chaos Emerald and teleport home.

--------------------------------------

Shadow's POV

Bunny pulled off Amy's hood and fell off of her, but before anyone could see what Amy looked like she took off. A dust trail and a solid black skid mark was all that was left. Everyone is gasping and yelling, I take off after Amy and yell her name 'Rose' of course. But when I got outside she wasn't no where in sight. There was no trace of her.....where did she go? And how could she be so fast?! Was she the one I saw that night in the park!? But that couldn't of been her....the other girl in the park was much faster. I don't know, but I do know I better go find her sisters. They'll want to know what's going on. I take off running into the direction of the back of the school.

Amy....why won't you let anyone see your face? Are you unattractive or something? Or.....have you just been pushing people away for this long...that you don't even know how people will react?

-----------------------------------------------

Karley: OHHHHHHH!! DANG!! Come on that was great, admit it! Well, I hope you enjoyed this part of the story, I know I did. Anyway, thanks for reading, commenting, and voting! Peace my peeps! :D