.:Part 21:.

Karley: HEY!! ITS NICE TO SEE YA' AGAIN! I hope you're ready for this, because a lot of you were like,'Your so evil sometimes.' Well, if I didn't do cliffhangers I wouldn't be able to surprise you :D NOW! I want you to remember you still get to vote for what song Amy sings. NOW! LET THE STORY CONTINUE!! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shadow's POV 

        It was Mina The Mongoose. My eyes were wide as baseballs, Mina smirks and looks at me with a grin.''I SAVED YOU FROM THAT FREAK SHADOW!!'' She squels with delight and tackled me into a hug. I try to push her off of me without hurting her, but fail.''WILL YOU GET OFF OF ME! YOU DIDN'T SAVE AT ALL! ROSE IS MY FRIEND!'' I yell, Mina then lets go of me and sniffs. I can tell she is faking tears,''I-I'm sorry, S-Shadow. I-I didn't k-know.'' She then starts fake crying, I swear this frickin' whore.

        I go to say something, but I'm cut off again with my eyes wide. Amy had punched Mina back, in the face. Mina flew into a wall and grunted when she hit the floor on her hands and knees. I look back at Amy and hear her growling.''Rose are you alright?'' I go to grab her hand, but she pulls it away.''I'm fine, but I swear that (b word) is gunna die if she tries something like that again.'' My eyes again go wide, I look to where Mina is and see she is getting up.

        Mina wipes blood off the side of her mouth and growls.''OH! SO YOU WANNA PLAY LIKE THAT YOU EMO (F'ER WORD)!?'' She runs towards Amy and tries to strike her again. But Amy had other plans, she grabbed Mina by the face and smashed her into the floor. She lets go of her face and I see that Mina is knocked out. I sigh in relief that the fight is over, I look at Amy and see her picking Mina up.''Hey? What are you doing?'' I ask, Amy just looks at me like I'm stupid.''Taking her to the nurse, I'm not just gunna leave her here.'' 

        Amy holds Mina bridle style and heads out of the lunch room. I quickly follow after her, I walk behind her and think of the way she fought. She is an amazing fighter, I wonder where she learned to fight like that? I wonder.....could that Lara Flame girl have taught Amy how to fight? Well, it is possible, but I wonder how Amy could easily dodge Mina's punch. I mean come on, Mina never misses when shes going to punch somebody. And Amy is being nice to the person who basically attacked her! But, I guess Amy just has a good heart.

        We finally make it to the nurse's office, I open the door and let Amy inside with Mina.''Ms. Acorn!'' Amy yells, yes, Sally's mother is the school nurse. Ms. Acorn walks into the room and gasps when she sees Mina,''Put her onto the bed, please.'' Amy nods her head and sets Mina on the bed, Ms. Acorn the walks over with her stethoscope.''Alright, well why don't you tell me what happened to her.'' Ms. Acorn uses her stethoscope on Mina, and Amy nods.''Well, we were in the lunch room and when we were leaving. I saw Mina slipped on a bannana peel and she then started sliding and she slid into a wall. Then she fell on her back, knocked out cold.''

        My eyes are wide, how could she think up such a good lie in such a short amount of time. I sigh, I guess shes just really good at thinking up stuff.''Well, she'll be alright. Now you two get back to class. Oh! I'll give you two a note so you won't have to have detention.'' Ms. Acorn gets up and writes down on two pieces of paper a note for our teachers. She then walks back over and gives them to us,''Thank you Ms. Acorn. It means a lot.'' Ms. Acorn smiles,''Your welcome deary, now run a long now.'' We nod and head out of the office.

        We walk down the hall and head toward our next class.''Sooo, Amy. Where did you learn to fight like that?'' Amy sighs,''I taught myself. Anymore stupid questions.'' I just shake my head,''Nah, I was just wondering. Maybe....could you teach me a few tricks after school?'' Amy shakes her head,''Can't I'm busy this afternoon.'' I sigh,''Well, whenever you got time then?'' Amy nods,''Yeah, should be soon.'' We reach our class and walk inside to an angry Ms. Vanilla.''AND JUST EXPLAIN WHY YOU ARE LATE FOR MY CLASS! MR. SHADOW AND MS. ROSE!!'' 

        I chuckle nervously,''Well. Ya' see Ms. Vanilla Rose and I had to take Mina to the nurse's office.'' Ms. Vanilla frowns,''And why is that?'' Amy coughs,''Well, she had slipped on a bannana peel in the lunch room and had slipped into a wall. Then she fell onto the floor out cold. SO! Shadow and I hurried and took her to the nurse. We also have a note from Ms. Acorn.'' We hand her our notes and she looks over them.''Mhmm, fine. I'll let it slide since you just didn't leave her lying on the floor.''

        Amy and nod and say thank you, when then head to our seats. Ms. Vanilla then starts the lesson...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Amy's POV After School

        I walk to the football field in the back of the school. I easily spot Coach Sims and walk over to him,''Heyyy Coach.'' He grins,''Hey Rose.'' I hear from Shadow that you've been talking more lately.'' I roll my eyes,''Yeah I have. Well, you ready to see your time?'' I nod, I go to the outdoor girl locker room and change into my special shoes, gym pants, tee shirt, and keep my hoodie on. I walk back outside and see Shadow talking to the coach. I sigh, but walk over to them.''So Amy, will you race me or what?'' Asks Shadow. Coach Sim's eyes go wide,''Wait. You told him your REAL name.'' I nod and sigh.''Yeah, he is good at persuading.'' Coach chuckles,''Alright, now how about you race him?''

        I sigh again,''Yeah, sure.'' I mumble. Shadow and the coach grin big.''ALRIGHT! WELL LINE UP ON THE TRACK!'' Shadow and I walk over to the starting line on the track and get ready,''I'm so gunna beat you, Rose.'' I chuckle,''Not gunna happen doofus.'' Coach Sims get out his stop watch,''ALRIGHT! ON YOUR MARK......GET SET.....

#########################################

Karley: MWUHAHAHA! CLIFFHANGER!! I TOTALLY RUINED IT AGAIN! :P WELL, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON YOUR SONG! I'LL SEE YA' NEXT TIME!! :D