.:Part 22:.

Karley: HEY GUYS!! I HOPE YOU ARE READY FOR A BRAND NEW CHAPTER! SO WHO WILL WIN THIS RACE!? SHADOW OR AMMMMYYYYY!!? I WILL NO LONGER DELAY! LET THE CHAPTER BEGIN!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Shadow's POV

        SET......GO!!'' Yelled Coach Sims. We took off running, I could barely see anything. Everything was moving so quickly, I looked to my side to see if Amy was there. But I was wrong to be looking to my side, I look forward and see her far ahead of me, well at least a dark blur of her. My eyes widen in shock, I try to speed up to catch up to her, but I only got a few yards closer. I curse under my breath, I then feel my feet leave the ground and something heavy on my side. I am thrown off the track and into the dirt, I grunt and look to see who tackled me.        

        It was Karley, her eyes were wide.''DON'T EVER RACE AMY! YOU'LL ONLY GET YOURSELF HURT! DON'T YOU HAVE ANY COMMON SENSE!?'' My eyes go wide, what does she mean? Not race Amy? Why not? I then hear a sound, sounded like someone sliding on concrete. I look up at the track and see Amy facing towards someone on their knees, it was Maka. Maka breathes heavily, I guess she had a hard time catching up to her.''AMY YOU (F'ING WORD) IDIOT!! YOU KNOW BETTER NOT TO RACE HIM! OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER! YOU WILL NOT ONLY LOSE, BUT YOU'LL BE HURT! DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING SHADOW IS TOO FAST FOR YOU!''         

        My eyes go even wider, that is a lie. Amy was running faster than myself. And I still can't believe it. I hear Amy growl,''WHAT THE (H WORD) IS WRONG WITH YOU!? YOU HAVE ALWAYS HAD SOMETHING AGAINST ME! ALWAYS SAID TO NEVER RACE ANOTHER BEING!!!! YOU ALWAYS PISS ME OFF, YOU TREAT ME AS IF I'M THE LITTLE SISTER! BUT GUESS WHAT YOUR JUST A KID YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME!'' Yells Amy, and with that she takes off running away from us. We could only see a dark blur, no details what-so-ever.        

        Amy can run....fast, but where did she even get the skills to do so? How can she run faster than myself, if she can run faster than me. She can most defiantley run faster than Sonic. I guess she could be the Fastest Thing Alive, but what about that Lara Flame? Is she truely the Ultimate Life Form and Fastest Thing Alive? Or is she just a fake? I shake my head and get Karley off of me, but not roughly of course.''What the (h word) just happened?'' Karley sighs,''I don't know why, but it seems ever since Amy started pushing us away. Maka started to get more hateful towards her, Maka loves her but she just can't stand not being able to even know her own sister." 

        I look at Maka and see tears roll down her face. I suppose Karley is right, she really does hate seeing Amy this way. All she wants is her sister back into her life, she wants the Amy she USED to know. I walk over to Maka and hug her, she cries in my arms. Karley walks over and takes Maka from me, she carries her bridal style and back to the school. I sigh and look down at the ground. I then hear footsteps, I look up and see Coach Sims standing in front of me.''Shadow, make sure Amy gets out of this dark stage in her life. I can't stand seeing any child having to suffer so much.'' He hands me her gym bag and nods at me. I smile and nod back.         

        I then take off running towards their mansion.....

****************************************************

Amy's POV

        I slam my bedroom door shut behind me and jump onto my bed crying. I let all my tears come out, I've held them in for too long. I have always tried to have a straight face and never cry in front of anyone. That was my mistake, crying is just another part of life. I shouldn't push it away, because its okay to cry. To let out all the pain, anger, and saddness. I wipe my tears away and sniff, I then hear my door slam open. I flinch and jump up to turn around. My eyes go wide, Shadow was standing there with his eyes looking lifeless. But, I could tell it wasn't just that. It was more.

        ''You idiot,'' he whispers. He throws my gym bag to the side and walks towards me.''Rose, I thought I told you. To open up, don't push people you care about away. Share your feelings, it isn't wrong.'' He then grabs my arm, I gasp. He pulls me towards him and engulfs me into a hug. I have my eyes wide, I-I haven't been hugged since I was a child. This feeling in my chest feels heavy and over whelming, I then respond to his hug. I wrap my arms around his torso and cry into his shoulder.        

        ''Shhh, its going to be alright Rose.'' I just hug him tightly, enjoying the physical contact that I haven't had in many years.''I-I'm sorry Shadow. I h-have been a real i-idiot haven't I-I.'' I cry more and feel Shadow's hand pat my covered head.''I know that I shouldn't be saying this, but yes you have been an idiot. But, it's alright. Everyone goes through something in their life they think that they can't get through. You're not the only one that has felt pain like this Rose. Your sisters have been deeply affected, not just you. So please, stop hiding from them. From the world, from me....''

        I close my eyes and sigh, trying to stop the tears. But they seem to keep flowing. I then feel Shadow pull out of the hug, but keeps his hands gripped to my arms. I open my eyes and look into his crimson red eyes, he then wipes my tears away with his thumb.''Its all going to be alright Rose. I won't push you to try and get over this. I have felt emotional pain too Rose and I know its not something you get over night. Even if it has been years since the tragic occurance. It'll be alright, I'll be here for you. Every step of the way.....that is if you let me.''         

        I nod and take a shaky breath,''Thank you Shadow. Even for such a short time, you have made me feel wanted. You make me laugh and sometimes even with a mention of your name I blush. Hehe, I sound so corny.'' Shadow chuckles,''I don't care. Its a cute corny. And Rose its the same way for me.'' Shadow takes his fingers under my chin and raises my head til our eyes are looking into each other. He then starts inching closer to my face and I move closer......closerrrrrr.....and....

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Karley: CLIFFHANGER!! MWUAHAHA!! I TOTALLY RUINED IT AGAIN!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!! WELL! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! AND NEW STORIES WILL BE COMING OUT SOON! I WILL FINISH THE JELSA SERIES AND PUBLISH IT FOR YOU JELSA LOVERS!  SO THANKS FOR READING AND LEAVE A VOTE AND COMMENT WILL YA'!? LOVE YOU GUYS, TIL NEXT TIME!! :D