.:Part 27:.

Karley: I'm backkk, it has been a month since I updated this story I'm so sorry T^T Well, I'm out of school so MORE UPDATES!! c: I can't wait to start new series and finish the ones I have started. I have had an amazing time writing stories for you guys for the 1st year I have been here. I would also like to thank you all for following me, over 300 in ONLY A YEAR!? Thank you so much, NOW let's continue this story, shall we? ^_^

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Shadow's POV

''What are you thinking about,'' I say, narrowing my eyes. She just grins,''Well I was wondering since I can't get Lara to teach me, maybe she could.'' I roll my eyes,''I doubt she'll do it. Anyway, let's get her home.'' I put Amy on my back and start walking, but then my sister grabs my shoulder,''Why don't we just use Chaos Control?'' I roll my eyes,''I don't want to get lazy stupid.'' She groans,''Whatever I'll just use it then and you won't have to use it." She grins and grabs my arm,''CHAOS CONTROL!!'' In that moment we appear at Amy's doorstep.''How did you know where she lived?'' I ask suspiciously, she just chuckles.''Come on,'' she opens the door and walks in with me following.

I go into the living room and set Amy onto the couch, I grab one of the near by covers and throw it over her. Christella then runs in (Shadow's sister) with a big smile on her face.''THIS PLACE IT MEGA AWESOME! Man their so lucky to have such a huge house.'' I nod, now that I think about it, where in the world do they get the money to afford all of this? Does one of them have a job or something, do they get money from relatives? Who knows, but it's not really our business.''Yeah, they sure are. Well, we better get going. We got a big day coming up.'' Christella nods and we head out of Amy's house side by side.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Amy's POV

~Dream

I run and run down these empty halls, nothing but darkness covers these walls. I breathe heavily as I think of what lies ahead, could it be a monster, a demon? Or could it be the devil himself waiting for me? I start to feel the sweat from my brow continue to fall, it's like the walls are closing in on me. I feel a dark presence and I hear nothing but screams of terror and pain. I try to block it all out, but it only gets worse. I scream as loud as my voice will permit me, the windows even shatter around me. My eyes are wide, I stop with air stuck in my throat. Shadow was standing there, just staring at me with a look of nothing but pure murders intent.

I felt like I was being crushed under his powerful gaze. I try to look away, but it almost seemed impossible to look away. I turn back around and run as fast as my shoes will allow without burning away. I try to hold back the tears, but it's starting to get hard to resist. In that next second all I feel is pain as I'm flying through the air. I cough up pure red blood as I land onto the cold floor. I look up painfully and see Shadow standing over me with my own hammer in his hands.''You shall perish by your own weapon, Amelia Marie Rose.'' He starts bringing the hammer down....

~End of Dream

I scream bloody Mary as I bolt up. I breathe heavily as I run my fingers through my hair, I look around and see I'm home in the living room. I sigh in a sense of relief, I guess Shadow brought me home after I passed out. I get up shakily and start heading towards my bedroom. I take notice as I walk that no one is home, which is no surprise. I sigh and walk into my bedroom, I tear my hoodie off (not literally xDD) and throw it carelessly to the ground. I walk into my bathroom and start up the shower, I continue to get undressed and hop into the shower.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hop out of the shower and wrap my towel around me. I head out of the bathroom and into my closet, I simply put on a casual outfit. (Black sweat pants, white tank, blue hoodie, and blue socks.) Before I throw my hood over my head I put my wet hair into a low messy bun, I then throw my hood on and walk out of my room and back into the living room. When I walk in Maka was passed out on the couch, (f word). That bum got drunk didn't she. I narrow my eyes and walk over to her and gave her a light kick in the leg.

She wakes up and groans,''You (f'ing word) idiot, you went out and got drunk. Don't you know you're too young for that (s word).'' She only rolls her eyes,''Go get me some (f'ing word) aspirin will ya'.'' I growl and kick her off the couch,''Get it yourself (a word) hole. It's your own fault you have a hangover now, so get the (d word) aspirin yourself.'' She whimpers a bit in pain,''Your a big meanie.'' She gets up and walks off into the kitchen. I roll my eyes, she knows better not to do this crap. When she gets put in jail, I'm certainly not bailing her out. I plop down onto the couch and turn on Netflix, I choose Noragami and continue watching from where I left off.

I watch for like 15 minutes, near the end, when all of a sudden the door is slammed open. I jolt up in surprise and turn around and see that...

##########

Karley: CLIFFHANGERR!! MWUAHAHA! So yeah, Maka and her dumb self got drunk, but who the heck slammed open the door? Can ya' guess? Well, ya' saw a bit of Amy's pissed off side, hope that was enjoyable xDD Hope ya' enjoyed this chapter, til next time ^_^