38

Mark (my cat) is licking walls and the floor this days, I don't know what to do with him and he likes to play dead he just lay on the floor and stay freeze, is Mark going crazy?

Third person p.o.v:

Taehyung stared at the flirting couple, feeling like a third wheel because he is, wishing Jungkook was with him, and just seconds after this thought crossed his mind.

Ding dong (with Jungkook's voice)

Taehyung got up like an excited puppy, running to the door, Yeontan following after him as his saw his owner ran.

Taehyung opened the door with a big smile on his face, welcoming Jungkook with tight hug, but the latter wasn't haven't it, he didn't return the hug and just stood still.

"I missed you baby." Taehyung said cheerfully, letting go of Jungkook.

"We just met two hours ago, don't exaggerate." Jungkook pushed Taehyung out of the way, getting in the house. Saying Jungkook was angry or mad would be an understatement, he was furious, first he gets shot, second his crush/caregiver friend zone him, and third but not last, he finds out his crazy admirer who was going to be his boyfriend is in town and are looking for him, can it get any worst?

Taehyung pouted sadly, closing the door and picking Yeontan up, speaking with him in a loud voice so Jungkook could hear him. "Tannie, kookie is angry at taetae, what should he do?"

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung with a hard glare, leaving both the owner and the puppy.

Entering the kitchen, he saw Jimin and Yoongi making out, ew, he closed his eyes and turned to leave but he bumped into a hard chest, making him stumble.

"Easy baby, I don't want you to get hurt." Taehyung said sweetly but Jungkook rolled his eyes, and pushed Taehyung away, but the latter wasn't willing to let go any time soon.

"Let me go." Jungkook sternly said with a hard glare.

"No baby, I want you to stay in my arms. Where is Jimin by the way?" Taehyung looked around and saw something horrific. "Jimin! Not in the kitchen." Taehyung shouted, loosing his grasp around Jungkook, who ran as soon as he felt Taehyung getting distracted.

"Taehyung! What are are you doing here?" Jimin said, letting go of the kiss, making Yoongi groan. "Way to ruin the mood." Yoongi whispered to himself, this is was his chance and that Taehyung had to ruin it, great.

"It's my house, I can be wherever I want. But seriously Jimin, really, you couldn't find another place to do this? I feel like I need to bleach my eyes." Taehyung couldn't catch Jungkook, so he let him be for now and sent Yeontan to him.

"Then bleach them! But it will hurt so don't. Anyway, Yoongi can you move away please?"

"Agh, okay."

"Go sit in the table, I will put the dishes with Taehyung."

"Alright." Yoongi was leaving but Jimin stopped him midway.

"And please forget about this, I wasn't in my right mind, I am sorry I forced you."

"Jimin honey, trust me he wasn't forced, he was enjoying it as much as you were." Taehyung said then started getting the food.

"He is right, for once. I did this with my own will, you don't have to blame yourself for anything."

"Okay, but just go sit for now."

"Your wish is my command." Yoongi kissed Jimin's cheek and left.

"Someone is in love." Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows at the blushing Jimin.

"You are talking about yourself ?" Jimin said, giving Taehyung the unimpressed look.

"No, I am talking about you lover boy."

"Un huh listen boy my first love story." Yoongi said from across the room.

"What is he saying?" Taehyung confusedly looked at Jimin, who shrugged.

"Anyway forget about him, have you talked to Jungkook?"

"No, he doesn't want to talk."

"Have you tried?"

"Well I don't think it's possible."

"What did you do to make him hate you like that? He used to act like an angle and he the devil himself."

"I kind of friend zoned him."

"You did what?" Jimin shouted.

My phone battery is 3% so that's it for today.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.