31-Waking Nightmare

Having been left to their own thoughts, the four girls found lunch had quickly fallen upon them. Having then finished lunch soon after, the four of them were meeting again for the next step of their lesson.

Rather than going outside, this next class was being held in what had so far functioned as the meeting room. The first order of business was to go over what they had done since the last lesson. Qheria had tried to take charge of the rest of the morning activities, as she was supposed to be the leader, but in retrospect, they had quickly just gone to do their own thing. Qheria had the idea of having everyone just sit down and talk about how they felt, but Thanrie was the first to get bored. Thanrie had gone off to practice with her weapon, taking the lesson to an angle of focusing on her own movement and actions, like a fine-tuned dance. In a small room, she was practicing without unleashing the chain but with her boots active, so she was gliding around the room a lot. Initially, she was more colliding with the walls, but she quickly stopped making those mistakes. However, beyond physical training, it brought no benefit to her circumstances.

Mhyl had taken Qheria's idea, but felt it had no principle of direction, she never really had a plan for what she was going to say. So instead, she got some report paper and started just writing down her own feelings for herself, with the intent on sharing that with the others. However, the end product looked more like a report analyzing herself rather than any form of actual expression. It was much less about feelings and much more about facts. Lwyn was last to give up on Qheria's idea, in fact Lwyn had kept it longer than Qheria herself had. Lwyn had even tried to convince Qheria that the plan was still good, but Qheria couldn't be convinced. From there, Qheria had gone off on her own to sort through the chaos of her own thoughts, while Lwyn was left to wonder what she should herself be doing. Neither of them were successful with either.

Ehryinae shrugged. On account for the fact that all four of the girls had two sets of memories and personalities each, it's understandable that sorting out the mental requirements of this process would be much harder than would be typical. The most concerning part of this was then more how each of their internal conflicts were probably affecting their other responsibilities. She had signed up for this process, so now she would have to be responsible for ensuring that the four girls found a way to adjust to this abnormality.

Class was interrupted with the arrival of Xyithy, mid afternoon. She had only just arrived, which was later than her original estimate. Rhyde and Yuxzn came in with her. "Sorry to interrupt, but we do have other matters of interest. Rhyde, I'm pleased to let you know that the facility you pointed me at not only looks to be some kind of construction facility, but that we had found signs that it was resident to very few bandits. Food supplies were lacking, most of their stock seems to be designed to support their production efforts instead of supporting their people. My guess is that the goal was to involve as few bandits as possible with such creation efforts. The whole facility mostly appears to run on itself." Xyithy was very proud to offer some good news. The location would be rich in resources, and few in bandits, it was a perfect place to hit.

Still, entering a facility that was filled with advanced equipment would provide an unknown risk, even a few bandits could be a threat if they had access to complex enough stuff. Instead, the best idea was to approach them when their enemy would be least prepared. This means it was time for another overnight mission. The plan was thus for the groups involved to get some rest to be prepared for the night, then to wake up for a very late dinner. They would make their way to the facility by around the middle of the night, and would aim to be out of there well before dawn. This would have them back home in time for a late breakfast, although having some food packed and ready for the road would probably be a smart move, just in case. The need for water wasn't even disputable.

Vitae MemorandumOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara