Pain

Julian was all huffy as we headed along the road, it was difficult to see in the dark, I could hear howls and screams and some more erotic noises, it wasn't a pleasant walk.

I was envious of Julian's ability to walk in a straight line, that's what good night vision does to a person.

I tripped and stumbled, crashing into his back.

He stopped moving.

"Sorry!" I squeaked.

"Watch where you're walking" he grumbled.

"Bit hard" I quietly mumbled.

"I can drag you if it makes it any easier" he grumbled.

"What about a piggy back ride" I joked, I was beginning to worry that I was pushing to many boundaries, but there's no reason for him to be so upset that I was friendly in public.

He examined me with his weird eyes and quickly picked me up, just like he first had, his arm causing my gut to sting.

"You know my gut still hurts, right?" I told him, he didn't respond, this felt familiar.

"Going full circle" I mumbled, he made a strange noise.

"I... I don't want you to get that friendly with people" he muttered.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because I said!" He snapped, I huffed.

"Fine, don't tell, its not like I'm your pet or anything" I said, laughing slightly, the movement caused pain, so quickly stopped.

"Yes! My pet, mine, just mine" he iterated.

"Well that's not fair!" I argued.

"Sure it is, you get someone to care and love you and look after you, and all you need to do is be mine" he grumbled.

"That sounds fine in simple words, but I'm allowed to get close to other people" I told him.

"Sure you can, people that I know" he stated.

"No! I can meet and chat with whoever I want! Just let me bloody walk, I'd prefer that then being near you..." I gasped as he pressed my body between his arm and underarm, I groaned in pain as my gut and back flared up.

"Julian.... Julian.... Sire" I gasped, he loosened up and I hung there, what the hell....

I whimpered slightly and hung limply.

"You're staying with me, you're not leaving me" he said, his voice tense.

I teared up.

"I'm sorry" he apologised after several minutes.

"I'm getting the fuck away from you, that's what I'll be doing" I spat, he moved to do it again, stopping before much pressure could be applied.

Tears stung the corner of my eyes and I felt terrified, my body was shaking, yet it was more from the pain.

"Humans are confusing" he mumbled, I whimpered and gripped his arm, trying to push myself out of his grip.

"Quit struggling" he commanded.

"Quit hurting me!" I wailed, he dropped me, I hit the ground and groaned.

I felt his hands trail along my body, I winced as they brushed along my back and gut, I whimpered and curled into myself.

"I'm sorry" he apologised, I ignored him, he picked me up and piggy backed me on his gut.

Avoiding putting pressure on my back and belly.