Becoming his pet

We stood at the door, Julian clipping the leash to the collar, I stood awkwardly, what exactly will the chipping consist of?

He opened the door and led me out, I looked back at the big house, a nice garden stood at attention out front, the grass at a short height, a white and hard path led to the walkway, and a gut height brick fence blocked strangers from coming in.

Julian led me along, couples, dog walkers, people with slaves and people jogging by themselves went past, I didn't know what to think of it all, it was different being at hotel's and going out in the middle of a town, this kind of life never really showed up.

We headed deeper into the town, it began to look like any other again, he tugged me to a nearly see through building, though you could only see through to the reception, an orc sat at the desk, watching us approach.

"I have an appointment for Julian Fretise" greeted Julian, the orc nodded and began making tapping noises, its eyes landed on me, I held eye contact with my head held high, I wasn't going to let this get me down.

"Spirited little thing, alright Julian, we'll get everything sorted, just fill out this form while you're waiting and hand it in, we'll call you in when we're ready" instructed the orc, we sat at some chairs, I stood warily before sitting on the floor beside his chair, he ruffled my hair roughly.

Luckily it was tied up and didn't get in my face.

Julian began reading and writing, being surprisingly quick, he turned a page and paused, glancing down at me.

He sighed and began to write again, I examine the hard floor and all the colourful thin books, each holding vital information on pets.

I waited in annoyance now, this was taking forever!

"What is that?" I asked.

"A form" he replied, I huffed at his bluntness, couldn't he be more specific?

"Don't give me attitude, and from now on your name will be tempa" he explained, I paused, and glared up at him.

"My names Claire!" I exclaimed, shocked he'd say something like that.

"Well not on this piece of paper, besides, I can't use past names" he explained simply, I was annoyed by what he said, and the fact he basically named me 'temper'.

He stood up and waited for me to stand, giving the collar the tiniest of tugs, I glared at him and did as I was told, walking after him as he handed in the paper, the orc waved us into a room.

I was sat on a metal examination table, and looked around the clean and empty room, a vampire rushed in, he wore some sort of frame on his face, which covered the eyes with glass, and he shook Julian's hand.

He introduced himself as "Dr. Luol", he looked at me and quickly began poking and prodding me, I looked at Julian uncertainly.

"Its just a check up before being chipped" explained Julian, He rubbed the higher part of my back to avoid the whip scars.

I looked ahead, trying to ignore Dr. Luol, he forced my mouth open and I tried to retreat backwards, Julian held me there firmly, this was so degrading, something was poked on my tongue and I resisted the urge to bite down, mostly because I couldn't, Dr. Luol had placed his thumbs on my molars to keep my teeth from closing.

He shone a light into my mouth before letting go, I quickly closed my mouth and felt at my chin, it was so uncomfortable.

He shone a light into my eyes and made me watch his finger moving.

I didn't get what was going on, yet I decided not to bother asking.

I stayed quiet and let him examine me, he's a doctor, he's just doing his job.

Julian handed over some rolled up paper as soon as Dr. Luol began to find my sore spots.

He read over the papers and examined me, a pitying look in his eyes.

I huffed and looked away, to embarrassed to speak, he attached the papers to a board and checked my hands and feet.

He checked a strange looking phone and carried a device over to me, he pressed it at the top of my neck, putting it to the side, he held me still and I tensed, what's going on?

A sharp and brief pain took over and I flinched, I pressed into Julian and glared at the doctor with diminishing trust.

"You'll be fine, he just chipped you, it'll only happen once" muttered Julian, I looked at him and growled slightly, it hurt! Can't he be a little more sympathetic!

The vet waved a new machine over the spot, I flinched away, it beeped and the doctor showed Julian, the doctor placed something sticky over the spot he had ejected the chip into me.

I felt at it, it was weird and smooth.

The vet nodded to himself and stroked my head.

"She's so well behaved! Its not often that you find new pets like this" stated the doctor, my face heated up and I looked away, idiot, I'm not well behaved, I just have good survival instincts.

Julian lifted me up and placed me onto the ground, I glared up at him, a little bit of warning would have been nice.

We soon left the room and Julian returned to the receptionist, they told him something about 'emails'? And Julian handed over money, I watched curiously.

He began walking away and I quickly followed, we headed out and entered a building nearby, all kinds of pet stuff littered shelves.

He guided me to a weird section, clothes hung from poles, I stared at them, Julian began going through some, he checked the back of my shirt and grabbed some things, I looked as well, gazing at the multitude of clothes.

He handed me something and told me to get into them, I irritably agreed and got changed in privacy, the shirt was red and the cotton pants black, I stepped out and looked at him.

"Really?" I asked, he hid his laughter, I went to return to the small room but he pulled me back, I did not want to wear similar clothes as him, this isn't fair.

I held my ruined hiking clothes and Julian looked at all the other things laying about, he eyed the collars, there were so many shock collars, I actually took a small step behind Julian at the sight, he glanced back at me and examined some of the normal collars and leashes, he picked up a fabric collar, it had a chain leash going along with it.

He placed it on the pile of clothes and headed towards something else, it seemed to be harnesses, I stood quietly, fuming about the fact I was going to have to live with people treating me as an animal.

He grabbed a harness and looked around, he headed towards the paying stations, he paused at a small dog bed.

"Think you'll fit?" He teased.

"But Daddy! Sleeping with you and mummy is better!" I mock whined, Julian flushed and looked around, hoping no one heard.

"Stop doing that!" He quietly snapped, I grinned at him, giving my best innocent look.

"Stop doing what, sire?" I asked innocently, knowing full well I'd used the line before.

He sighed and began moving again, somebody was at a small section consisting of whips, they were examining one and looked at Julian and I, they may have just seemed curious but I didn't care, I quietly shuffled to the other side of Julian, avoiding having to see the whips.

He stroked my head and paid for the stuff.

We headed back for the house.

Kate waited at the door and had a large smile on her face, Julian seemed less tense as we approached, since when was he tense?