Bit different

I woke up slowly, I could feel Julian moving, his breath was soft and normal, he seemed asleep, I looked to Kate, she was fast asleep, it seemed like I'd woken up earlier then them.

Julian tightened his grip and crushed me against him, I groaned slightly, he was dreaming, talking to himself, I couldn't hear his words.

"Speak up" I muttered, yawning.

"Never lord dickbutt" he grumbled, I tried not to laugh, holding my hand to my mouth, he's already a lot more fun when he's asleep.

"But we need to hear your council!" I dramatically gasped.

"Listen to this!" He exclaimed, he didn't make a noise, I giggled to myself.

Kate began giggling, opening her eyes and giving me a tired smile, Julian suddenly moved, rolling over and crushing me beneath him.

He hugged his pillow as he rested his head on it.

"Not again!" I groaned, Kate laughed quietly, great, this is humiliating, being crushed by a werewolf and being laughed at.

"You ok down there?" She asked.

"I've got a fat ass on me, of course not" I groaned, she giggled and shook Julian's shoulder, he finally woke up.

He leant upwards, resting on his elbows.

"What?" He sleepily grumbled.

"You're crushing our little pet" she stated.

He lifted his upper body up and looked down at me, I rolled over and sighed.

"Huh, what were you doing down there?" He asked, I gave him a sleepy glare.

"You rolled on top of me" I told him, I cuddled up to Kate and yawned, she hugged me softly against herself.

"Eh, you wanted to sleep in bed, it comes with risks" he mumbled, giving me a smirk, I grumbled and he lay back down on his belly.

"It was more comfy with you there" he teased.

"Ha ha" I fake laughed, he laughed at himself and ruffled my hair.

"Breakfast time, sweetheart get some more rest" sleepily mumbled Julian, he sat up and stretched.

"Thanks daddy" I teased, butting in before Kate could answer, she was laughing quietly, Julian glared at me.

"Well honey, you are her sire" joked Kate.

"No! Don't you encourage her!" He whined, his eyes met mine.

"Come on, I'm making breakfast, you can come down with me, let Kate sleep" he instructed.

He ruined it, his need to control me ruined it.

I was actually enjoying myself for a second.

I slowly got out of the bed, not willing to upset him.

I followed him downstairs, we entered the kitchen, he pointed to a patch of floor.

"Sit, and stay" he commanded, my mouth nearly dropped, this was demeaning.

"What, why?" I asked, he stared at me, his hair fuzzy from sleep and his eyes had slight black circles.

"Because my word is law, now just listen" he growled, I sat down.

I watched him begin cooking, busying himself with all the ingredients.

I moved a few inches from the spot and laughed at my discrete disobedience.

He slumped as he cooked, he seemed tired.

He went to grab something from a drawer beside me, using his foot to push me back into position.