Captain and his boy

I felt at the collar, he walked ahead of me and I stood behind him, burning up with annoyance, I was so close, I could have run, why'd I have to get distracted, I shouldn't of acted like a kid.

I stared at our surroundings, we followed a leaf covered track, or maybe its actually a dirt road.

I felt uneasy, the area felt darker, despite it being daylight.

"Jul... Sire, why am I wearing a shock collar?" I asked, he glanced at me and sighed.

"I know, its not the best thing to be wearing, though you really need a bath and change of clothes" he said, laughing at his poor humour.

I growled and glared at him, I wasn't in the mood for him to be acting all casual with me, not after everything he's done.

"Bad crowd, you'd think I sucked at jokes" he said, he looked over at me hopefully, I turned away and ignored him, this peace treaty isn't being made.

He looked away, his body tense.

"Fine, be like that" he growled.

Wow, he's acting as if he's never denied one of my peace treaties, so he can do it, but when I do, its offensive?!

We walked for hours.

"You've been uh... Really quiet" pointed out Julian.

"What's there to discuss?" I asked, I didn't much care to talk to him.

"I don't know! Normally you'd be complaining about something, or telling me something about humans, ask me about something?!" He exclaimed.

"Normally huh... I disagree, we've only known one another a short while, there's nothing normal that's been defined" I grumbled.

"Can you get over it!" He snapped, I glared at him, I wasn't entirely sure what he wanted me to 'get over'.

"You've been nothing but sad or pissy, it's really annoying!" He groaned, I shuddered and shook my head.

"Look, pup, once we ask Korey for the tranquilizer, we'll be taking it to Davy and going home, can you just relax a bit?" He explained, I wanted to hit him.

"Korey?" I asked, instead of yelling at him.

"Oh, that's a contact who works there, he'll set us up, he pays the government to keep his tavern open, despite it being racist, and, well a criminal hub" he mumbled.

I didn't know what a criminal hub was.

By sunset we were approaching a massive building, carriages and cars charged past us.

Julian stood back, we waited quietly, humans were tied to a pole and people went in.

I noticed one wore better clothes and seemed younger then the rest.

"We need to wait for the troublemakers to go in first, they'll fight and such, then it'll calm down" he explained, I gazed at him.

How did he know this?

I watched the younger human, I could hear roaring and growling from inside, a building crawling with werewolves, what a nightmare.

Julian removed the bandage, and I stared at the bite mark.

I glanced back up, the younger human tugged their rope and untied it, they casually walked towards the trees.

A wolf appeared in the doorway, eyeing the youth, he howled and ran at the person who tripped over in surprise.

There was wailing as the wolf attacked them, biting them and once the person quit struggling they dragged it inside, the wolf now in human form.

We walked over slowly, I could hear the wolf who took down the person being loud and wondering who the owner was.