Baby shower part 2

I reached the back door, pausing, I didn't want Julian upset with me for causing more trouble, I had just wanted to see if I could go toilet.

I sighed, this is pathetic.

"Great, I'll just tell Julian" grumbled the man.

I peeked in, Julian was at the front door, a werewolf woman smiled at him, he seemed tense.

I quietly walked in and watched, glancing back at the elf man, he had lost interest in me, staring at the tense scene.

"Why are you here?" Asked Julian, Kate grabbed his arm.

"Can't I come to a baby shower, you're having two for the price of one after all" she stated, Julian tensed up further.

"Why are upset anyway? You're the one who broke up with me" pointed out the chick, she had a strange bounce to her, like she was excited.

"You even yelled at me" she faked pain at that statement.

"Yes, I did, you were sleeping with your best friends brother!" Exclaimed Julian, what had I just stumbled upon.

"Its ok now Julian, let's just go back to the party, she's just jealous" scoffed Kate, I'd never thought I'd see her look so possessive.

"I am not jealous! He'd take me back in seconds once you get bored of him" huffed the ex, I sighed, so pathetic.

"Bored of me?! We're getting married Belle! Don't spout such lies in my house!" Argued Julian, he was so controlled, holding himself back from shouting at her.

"I just came here to see you and say congratulations, now I'm being attacked, so mean" she huffed.

"We don't even talk! Why would you possibly come! You said we can't be friends, and so there's no reason for you to be here!" Defended Julian.

This was going nowhere fast, I looked at Kate, she was looking stressed and annoyed, there were two things here I hated, the fact Kate was upset and that Julian was getting mad, he wouldn't lash out at them, but I'd hate for him to turn that anger onto me.

"You just can't possibly have me believe that you don't get bored of the artsy type, she's so bland, I know you probably find a lot of girls to take to bed when your off at work" she huffed, she was jealous and annoyed.

I looked at the elf man, he seemed to have completely forgotten me, I smiled slightly, Julian was looking like he'd blow at any minute.

I stepped forward, I might get in trouble for attacking the elf man, but what if I do something else.

"No, he's quite cheesy, he's a loyal romantic" I stated, her eyes turned down to me, she scoffed.

"This is the slave you got huh? Pretty thing, is that your type Julian" she mocked, I examined her, she was pulling at strings, trying to get at Julian, wanting him to lose his cool.

"What are you even on about!" Snapped Julian, he looked at Kate, then the elf man, confusion on his face.

"Where'd you get that?" He asked, the elf man was surprised to see peoples attention on him.

"Uh.... Your human, it had it hiding under your couch" stuttered the elf man, Julian seemed even more confused.

Kate sighed, she seemed about to cry.

"Wait, what? You weren't in here? You mean her couch in her room... I mean kennel?" Asked Julian, I could tell he was torn, he was as easy to read as a book right now.

Confused on why his colleague is harassing his pet, and annoyed that his ex is crashing the party.

He hated Chaos, and for once I wasn't the main cause, though the whip thing doesn't really count.