32

Third person p.o.v:

Weeks passed, Taehyung and Jungkook have been meeting on a regular basis, going out for lunch and dinner, Jungkook even visited Jimin and Taehyung, the mafia boss slowly started getting along with Jimin, and when I say slowly I mean he does not want to kill him anymore.

Today is Jungkook and Taehyung's second date, they will be going to a zoo as they agreed in the last date, where Jungkook is going to be a little.

Both are getting ready now, Taehyung wore a blue jeans with a red t-shirt, and he let Jimin style his hair, since as he says he is a "professional", put on a light perfume, and went out the house ridding his now new red car, who Jungkook insisted that he keeps, Taehyung refused for days, but when the little gave him teary eyes, he gave up, having a sugar daddy is not bad, but he is daddy in this case, Jungkook is the baby.

While Jungkook wore jeans overall with a striped shirt, pushed his hair back, put on some glasses and waited for Taehyung to pick him up, with a bunny plushie in his hands.

Taehyung arrived at Jungkook's place, and called the boy to tell him he arrived, while waiting for Jungkook to come down, he noticed that bodyguards are not the same, wonder what happened to the others.

When the baby knew his daddy was here, he ran to the front door, with an excited look on his face, not caring about who sees him.

"Taetae!" Jungkook opened the car door, and hugged Taehyung tightly.

"Easy baby boy, easy, we just met yesterday remember?" Taehyung chuckled hugging the boy back.

"But I missed you daddy." Jungkook said teasingly.

"I told you not to call me that, it gives weird vibes. And I missed you too baby." Taehyung doesn't like the name, well it's not like he doesn't like it, it's just, too dirty to come out of a baby's month. "Now are you going to keep hugging me or are we going to go on a date?"

"I want to keep hugging you but I will let you go now; just because I want to see the tigers." Jungkook let go of the hug, a pout on his face.

"And I want to see the bunnies." Taehyung gave Jungkook a meaningly look.

"You want to see them fu**? Because bunnies are known for it, I can prove it." Jungkook winked.

"Jungkook! Stop saying dirty stuff or I will do something I shouldn't do on a second date. Now are you ready for our date?" Taehyung asked with a stiff smile.

"I am. Let's go get this bread!" Jungkook was a bit, how do you call it, horny, yes horny, he never was, he just have been this past few days, blame Taehyung for being too sexy, don't blame him.

After half an hour, they finally reached their destination, the zoo.

"By the way, I am paying and you have no saying in that,now let's go." Taehyung said getting off the car, not giving Jungkook the time to process what he said.

In a restaurant, a man in a black suit was eating his meal when he suddenly someone bragged in the place, and went to him.

"Boss!" Said the intruder breathing heavily.

"What did I always say? Never interrupt my meal, do you have a dead wish? Because I can grant it to you in three seconds, now talk before I shoot you." Said the so called boss.

"Jeon...Jeon Jungkook have been meeting up with a man for the past month, and our sources think he might be up to something. The man he have been meeting up has some records. What should we do sir?"

"My baby boy has a new toy, how lovely. Find out everything about the said male, and where they have been meeting, why they met in the first place, and the most thing where are they now, I want to pay my baby a visit." The man chuckled, shooting the guy and finishing his meal. "Never interrupt my meal. And you, are you waiting for an invitation to go get the information?" He said to the one behind him, making the guy hurry up and leave.

Bye🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes. Sorry