Chapter 70

Youtube Playlist: (The Dark Witch: Unknown)

Song; (Secession Studios- Royal Blood)

If there's one thing I'd like to say about war, it's messy.

And disorienting.

And just plain, chaos.

Yeah, that sums it. Chaos.

When the Mad Titan raises his blade, pointing it at us, sending his fleet forward, I can't help but smirk.

Who's afraid now?

I detonate the black lights, sending them flaring, surging the ground, cracking the crater so the Outriders that meet us first are thrown back.

Thor assists me by striking Stormbreaker, eliciting lightning that connects itself to the enemy, frying them off.

The others above me, split off.

Strange and Wanda, Spider-Man and Rhodey, Tony and Pepper, Quill and Rocket.

They've used my distraction as a means of coming together, the ones who are able to fly working together in taking down the chariots and the Leviathans that swim in the air.

I spot Brunnhilde on a pegasus, where in the hell did she managed to find a flying horse in all this chaos?

Avoiding the claws of a nearby Outrider, I whip my leg out and flared a black blade, striking it clear in the abdomen.

When it falls, another takes it place and I'm forced to avoid and duck, dropping into a black hole so I can appear on the other side, where the battle becomes intense.

Screw it, everywhere was intense.

Ant-Man thundering's footsteps in the distance makes me take notice when he throws a punch, sending the flying whale-like being crashing to the ground with ease.

Draw pummels at Obsidian, helping Korg and Miek.

Another woman reappears, enlarging herself from her shrink state and quickly battering a chitauri.

I wonder if this was Ant-Man's girl.

She resembles a wasp.

Across the battlefield, those who don't fly stick to the ground, punching and clawing their way through the thick mass of enemies.

"I just want to clarify that this is a shit show!"

"What'd you expect?"

Came my brother's breathless tone as I spot him flying with his wife in the distance, the two of them pulsing repulsors through their suits and back.

"We have a little sit down, drink some cocktails and negotiate the terms of peace?"

"No," I held out my hand, squeezing it in front of me, halting the Chitauri Gorilla before it could smash its large hands onto a fleet of wakandan soldiers.

"That would make a terribly, boring book."

I opened a black hole, right in the center of its belly, causing the being to split in half while the others drops somewhere in the crater.

"That is disgusting," Stripes mutters and through the comm, his guns are blazing.

"Sorry, I thought you ate garbage, I was just doing you a favor."