Chapter 9

A/N

Youtube Playlist: (The Dark Witch: Unknown)

Song; (audiomachine- Calculated Violence)

A/N VOTE AND COMMENT!

Several different things happen at once.

The rain hit harder then ever.

A thunderous bolt of lightning struck a building nearby.

And the grip I had on her shoulder, did not falter.

She places her hands over my arm, pushing with all her might as the blade hit deeper, scraping bone.

"Wh...What are you doing?" Her croaky voice made me pissed off.

It was using her voice.

It was using her face.

"What am I doing?" Twisting my hand, I felt the blade shift, causing her to cry out in pain.

"Did you take me for an idiot?" I demanded, finally releasing her, and pulling the blade out.

She fell down to her back, shaky fingers clasping the growing wound.

Black goo ooze out and I stared at it in disgust.

"First mistake." I began, unsheathing another blade, letting it manifest out towards my palms.

Shadowy glints of darkness gilded around me.

"Natasha Romanoff, the Black Widow. Would've punched me first to see if I was real."

It tries to scramble away, body flailing for release against the slippery floor.

"Secondly, she's on the run. Which means the first thing she'd do, is change her disguise."

Its red hair was beginning to fade, short hair retreating to its scalp.

That familiar black cat suit was disintegrating, revealing scales.

The fingers were becoming longer and an ugly shade of green was coloring the tan skin.

Tilting my head slightly, I watch in mock pity, squatting so I could see the wounded being that was trailing black blood on the wet floor.

"Thirdly, I don't mess up on my tracks. They don't call me the Dark Witch for no reason."

It spun around and I could see its figure becoming deformed.

With a mixture of Natasha's face it looked like an Orc and an Elf. Black blood leaked out from its mouth, coating the yellow teeth.

Standing up, I raise my blade to its throat, black eyes gleaming with anger and murder.

How dare they.

How dare they try to trick me.

"Go suck a truck." I swiped the blade and there's a slicing sound before a soft thud hit the ground.

Black blood splatter across the bars and railings, the Skrull's eyes look up to the skies, dead and unmoving.

I called the lights back, making the blades evaporate before placing my hands on my hips.