Alternate Ending

A/N

Supriseee

Happy holidays ;)

~~@ @ @~~

PENDING...

PENDING...

[VIDEO ACCESS GRANTED]

"If you're watching this, that means I'm dead and I successfully pulled a Blues."

"Hey, I know you're crying right now, stop that, its not a good look. You're supposed to be strong for the others, Blues, don't make them cry too."

"I'm sorry, I should stop joking around..."

"Well, here it is, this is my goodbye letter. My goodbye footage, just in case something happened. I guess it did, because you wouldn't be here watching me if it wasn't."

"Do me a favor and don't blame yourself? Don't mope and cry yourself to sleep at night, don't push everyone away because you're scared you might hurt them, trust me, doing that will only hurt them more."

"Honestly, I don't know what's going to happen after this, Blues. I don't know how I'm supposed to ask you to continue living for me, because I know you don't want that. You don't want to live, knowing I chose to die for you."

"But I'm selfish, so I'm asking you to do it for me. Live, continue living, no matter how painful it can be. Grow old, have a family, settle down, I don't know, just keep on living. Keep on living, because I know you never did. Not even when I was still alive."

"I'm asking you to take care of yourself Blues, I'm asking you to be selfish for once. Don't sacrifice yourself for others, don't help others when the outcome isn't good. Please, be selfish so you can keep on living."

"And whatever form that takes, whatever you choose to do, it doesn't matter. Live for you, live for what you want, don't live for the others. Because that's all I ever wanted for you."

"I love you tons, Blues, this is your brother, Anthony Stark... signing out."

MESSAGE RECEIVED.

[DELETE / ARCHIVE?]

...

..

.

DATA DELETION COMPLETED.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

He was an asshole.

A moronic, bastard, stupid, asshole.

He was also my brother.

And now, I'm standing here, in the field by the lake, wearing this stupid black dress, and these stupid black heels, with my hair tumbling down my shoulders, blocking anyone from seeing my expression as my stupid brother's arc reactor floats in the distance.