Chapter 35

Youtube Playlist: (The Dark Witch: Unknown)

Song; (Evolving Sound- Beneath the Surface)

Something inside me hovers.

Like a heavy fog had descended and I was trap in its clutches.

My vision stutters, I blink, unable to understand what this was.

And then I do.

I do understand.

Help him.

Holding out my hand, I sent a wave of black at the group, making Thanos break free from his entrapment.

He holds onto the slipping Gauntlet before pushing Spider-Man on his back.

Enraged, he headbutts Mantis and rips her of his shoulders not before tossing her aside.

Spider-Man leaps after her noticing how dangerously far she was going against the planet's atmosphere.

Upon noticing Drax, the Mad Titan kicks Drax off his foot and sends him flying onto Quill and Nebula, taking them both down.

He holds onto the red bands Strange has over him before swinging him aside and dislodging it entirely.

Tony backs up on his suit, releasing a blast towards the Mad Titan's back but fails in searing the skin.

Thanos swats Tony aside, his lips curved into a menacing snarl.

The Guardians try to attack and Thanos uses the power stone, a wave of indigo instantly knocking all three unconscious.

Before Tony could swing a V-band weapon across the Mad Titan's face, I'm there, manifesting against the darkness and stopping my brother mere inches from using his weapon.

He pauses, his suit machinery whirring down.

"Blues?"

"I see I've come at a bad time," I mused, clicking my teeth.

Hurling him aside, I use my powers to slash at him, creating gaping holes on the ground.

Kill him.

The voice orders.

"I-" Tony struggles as he continues to avoid my attack. "-will get back to you!"

"As soon as I'm done with this purple grape!" He sidesteps and finally gets out of my way, not bothering to hide the fact that he was heading straight towards Thanos.

Meanwhile, the Titan gazes upwards to a large overturned moon above us.

He lifts his gauntlet, forcing power and space to heed his command before the moon breaks into pieces, the debris free falling onto Titan.

Fiery embers of rocks began to descend and Tony gasp, aghast before he's furiously zipping away, determined to get away before it strikes the ground.

Kill him.

I wrap a black vine over his torso and pulled him back, making sure he's kept pinned against the rumbled ground.

"How long do you think it will take until your nanites, runs out?" The debris buried him before he can reply.