Chapter 29

A/N

Youtube Playlist: (The Dark Witch: Unknown)

Song; (Colossal Trailer Music- Sentenced to death)

We're back to our favorite Stark.

Tony is abruptly jolted out of his daydream when the blurry lines of the ship going at light speed slows down, revealing an orangey-looking planet through the screen.

The planet is oddly wrapped and textured.

"Hey, what's going on?" He heard Peter ask him, concern, when the ship begins to slow down and lower itself into the planet's atmosphere.

Strange looks around, scanning the approaching ground with furrowed brows. "I think... we're here."

Tony scans the controls and processes the new information upon realizing that the ship had no autopilot in landing.

"I don't think this rig has a self-park function." He quickly walks up to the main control panel he saw Ebony at earlier and places one hand onto one of the steering gimbal.

He tried to reach for the other one but couldn't quite reach it.

"Get your hand into this steering gimbal." Tony instructed Peter. "Close those around it. You understand?"

Peter obeys Tony's words and wraps his hand around the gimbal. "Yep, got it."

Tony held his breath as the ship begins to descend quicker then they anticipated. "This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta to move at the same time."

"Okay, okay. Ready, we might wanna turn-"

Tony looks up just in time to see the ship heading straight towards a column of metal debris and Peter yelling.

"Turn! Turn! Turn-"

Both Tony and Peter steers the gimble as sync as possible but the ship is too heavy and it hits the column with a loud crash instantly making Tony iron up and Spider-Man throwing his helmet back up at the same time.

The ship veers off course, hitting more and more debris, causing various places of the ship to be destroyed and mauled.

Strange, alarmed by the threat, manifests a giant shield, encompassing the three of them on all sides, hands tied.

The orange lights make Tony glance up in surprise as he lose his footing, the ship hitting the ground hard and leaning slightly to one side.

The shield Strange created, disappeared on impact and all three fell over, groaning.

Tony could see the huge bold letters sprawl across the screen.

TITAN

Strange gets up first and helps Tony who de-helmeted himself, panting hard.

"You alright?" Strange picks Tony up, one hand wrapped around the other's arm.

Tony stares at Strange, lost for words. "That was close. I owe you one."

From his peripheral vision, Tony sees Peter descend from above, upside down, legs intertwining with his web.

"Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something, and I end up eating you, I'm sorry."