Chapter 69

Youtube Playlist: (The Dark Witch: Unknown)

Song; (Secession Studios- And the Sky Turned Red) & (2WEI, League of Legends- Warriors)

A/N Lets home sprint it to the ending, guys.

Marvel Quote:

"If we can't protect the Earth, you can be damn sure, we'll avenge it."

Tony Stark to greasy god of mischief.

Reaching for my ear comm, I hastily tapped it out.

"Barton, can you read? Where are you?"

No response, only cackling as the interference is blocked.

Getting up to my feet, I stumble back to the fight in the background, where the trio is battered and bruised. I searched the threads, pulling and tugging.

The emotions behind it, flare up.

Rhodey, Stripes and Banner.

Trapped.

Drowning.

I reared back in the direction, fear in my eyes.

I have to help them-

"Okay Thor, hit me!"

My brother unleashes a plasma reactor behind his back, allowing the god of thunder to yell as he creates lightning, sending it straight through the reactor.

It detonates along the ridges of Tony's suit, sending the energy crashing to the Mad Titan who spins the dual blade, effectively, holding off from being burnt alive.

Mjolnir is battered by Thor but the Titan's grabs my brother, using him as a shield, it bounces of Tony and crashes him to the ground, knocking him out simultaneously.

"Tony!"

Pushing through, I flared the black lights, using my rage as a weapon.

It spins along the ground, flooring all rubble and concrete.

I create and built the designs of a giant storm, going to entrap the Mad Titan in it, holding both my palms close as possible even as he fought back, pushing against my barrier wave.

"Go for it!" I shout to the others, my worry for Tony growing tenfold when my brother remains unconscious.

Steve attacks, using his shield, hitting and cracking any dent of the armor he could reach.

He does a roundhouse kick, successfully scraping the cut I created on his earlier.

Thanos punches him in anger and the Super Soldier blocks it with his shield even though it did nothing but push him back.

"Release me, Darkling!" Thanos declares, clawing and pushing his way through the block.

The pain in my shoulder makes me kneel, as he comes closer with each agonizing step.