Chapter 26

A/N

Youtube Playlist: (The Dark Witch: Unknown)

Song; (Pusher Music- Adagio in G minor [Trailer cover])

Anyone else, feeling dead inside? Don't worry, it'll get better. You waited a couple months for this book, I swear, you might hate or love it.

"Get it right!"

Proxima threw the Outrider handling Corvus's wounds across the ship and he hits the metal wall with a loud crack before falling into a heap, dead.

"If you start killing anymore, we might as well call it a party, rather then an army." I speak up from my position which was sitting cross legged across the control chair.

I don't see what Proxima's expression entails me but I sensed she had barred her teeth at my direction.

"I need Corvus fully healed before we go to war and he can't do that if you don't let the Outrider's do their job."

Again, she ignores me and I sighed before getting up from my chair and seeing the duo who sat, slouched in the corner.

Corvus's wounds were rapidly healing from the Q-ship's advanced tech but Proxima kept spewing insults every time Corvus so much as wince from the pain it gave him.

Even Obsidian, who sat beside them didn't even wince when the Outrider's fixed his lost hand with a new mechanical one.

Apparently after I left Obsidian to fight with my brother he had lost a hand.

Again and again, my former family never ceased to amaze me.

We had picked him up after he sent a distress signal.

Twisting around on my heel, I regarded the large surface glass with grim interest, black eyes glowing.

Knowing Steve and the others, they'd probably retreated to base to hatch out a plan in stopping us.

Too bad for them, we're doing the same thing.

It's going to be so much fun when it happens.

The monitor I had, abruptly beeped red and I frowned, looking down at it.

I was being called.

By the Mad Titan himself.

About damn time, I was beginning to think the Mad Titan was stalling.

I let out a sigh before walking forward to the controls and tapping several buttons.

A hologram projected outwards, showing Ebony's Q-ship smoothly sailing towards Titan.

Good.

One less problem to deal with.

Swiping my hand, the hologram disappeared and I stood to my full height, one hand pressing down on my wrist monitor for the Sanctuary II location.

"I have to go," I called out to the Black Order in front of me. "Don't do anything stupid before I get back."

My hood and mask manifested themselves around me as I held my hand up, branching out black lights that weave themselves into a circle before slowly projecting into a black hole.

I step forward, feeling the familiar pull, my abilities transporting me elsewhere.

When the black mist cleared, and my footing found the solid ground, I narrowed my eyes at the familiar corridor-like room and waved my hands to clear the fog.