Chapter 65

Youtube Playlist: (The Dark Witch: Unknown)

Song; (2WEI- Smoke on the Water)

The black hole crackles through air as I step through the other side.

I am instantly surrounded by several things at once.

Outriders.

Chitauri's.

The Black Order.

Clearly, I've walked in on a siege.

Was I missing something?

Splaying both hands out, a barrier wave enclosed me before they could attack, going to brutalize my defenses.

More like annoying flies.

Creasing my fingers, I hurl the lights backwards, knocking each and every one off their feet.

"Even in the past, you're all still so stupid." I sighed, running a hand through my black hair.

"Speak your name, intruder." Ebony hisses, one hand raised with numerous blades pointed in my direction.

I smiled. "Good to see you too, the Maw, I see you haven't gotten that nose checked."

He fumbles to react by sending the blades forth. I disintegrated them, the black shadows enveloping them whole and slowly twisting it back in his direction.

He froze.

Everybody in the room froze.

"The Maw, are we under attack?" A female voice yelled out, stern in her meaning.

I tilted my head at her direction, finding this particular woman, standing just beyond the threshold of high stairs.

I recognize that brown red hair.

She pauses in her steps upon realizing the state of the room.

I walked towards her, the black blades and the shadows following me as she halts, dark eyes going suspicious.

Someone tries to attack behind me.

They are quickly put a stop.

"Hello, Gamora."

The black lights is relentless, lashing out and hurting the outrider that tried to attack.

It is torn to pieces, the limb that was his head, splattering across Gamora's face as I came close.

She flinches, breaking eye contact.

"Darkling,"

So she had expected me...

How?

The shadows curled inwards and outwards recognizing the fear in her.

Of course this was 2014 Gamora we were talking about, she hadn't met me yet, but there was something powerful about people fearing you through all the different tales.

"Where is your father?"

I approached the taller woman, going so close, I invaded her personal space.

She doesn't bat an eye, but I recognize the bitterness of fear just beneath her skin.

"Where... is that Mad Titan?"