~ Chapter 20 ~

A couple of hours later, Haneul woke up, letting the sunlight enter the room. She covered herself more with her blanket and hugged the figure next to her. 

As she did that, she heard a cute laugh erupting from the baby's lips. Haneul smiled at how cute it sounded and hugged Hajoon tighter. 

But as she did, she felt another hand, which definitely wasn't a baby's. 

Jaemin.

Haneul quickly moved her hand away, trying not to wake him up. She lifted her head so she could see him better and sighed in relief after realizing he hadn't woken up.

A couple of hours earlier, the two had woken up earlier, because of the baby of course. After feeding him, Haneul had fallen asleep on Jaemin's shoulder, and now, here she was. 

She could feel her cheeks getting hot, but didn't think much of it since she gets shy in front of mostly anyone. Right?

Hajoon played with Haneul's fingers as he laughed. She smiled at him, carrying him and placing him on her lap. 

"It wasn't very nice of you to wake us up this morning," she said, in her'baby voice'

Hajoon squealed in happiness as Haenul began to tickle him, but stopped when Jaemin started moving. 

Her eyes widened, along with the babies. 

"Uh oh," the baby said, causing Haneul to laugh. Hajoon crawled off her lap, going towards Jaemin who was about to wake up. 

The baby started to tickle Jaemin or at least trying to. Jaemin eyes finally opened. At first, he was confused, but when he saw the baby who was laughing, it made him laugh too. 

Then, he looked up, locking eyes with Haneul. He sat up and began to apologize.

"I'm sorry, I fell asleep, and couldn't really get up-"

"It's okay," she interrupted, letting silence take over them. He gave her a small smile as they watched the baby having fun with himself. 

"So, I was thinking, is it okay for the baby to stay with me for the time being?"

Jaemin looked at her in confusion. He was sure no one would just voluntarily ask to take care of the baby. 

"No, it's okay. I don't want it to be too much trouble for you."

"No," she argued. "I really want to. It's kinda lonely since I don't really have anyone around."

Jaemin looked at her as Haneul looked away. He wanted to ask her what she meant but didn't want to invade her business.

"I guess if you're sure. If not, I can just take him in."

Haneul smiled wide, not being to contain her happiness. "Thank you so much!"

Jaemin looked over at her as she took the baby from his hands. For some reason, he felt something in his heart, and that made him smile even more. 

But it meant nothing. I mean, he only met her. There was no way he was catching feelings this fast.