~ Chapter 62 ~

The following morning, Haneul woke up in Jaemin's arms. The sunlight from the window hit her face, making her groan in annoyance. 

Jaemin grip of her waist tightened as he moved his head to the crook of her neck. Hajoon was on the other side of Haneul, as she hugged him as well. 

The trio was sleeping, not wanting to wake up anytime soon, but they knew they had to at one point. 

Haneul was about to get up, but Jaemin's voice stopped her. 

"Just a little longer," he mumbled, his voice sounding hoarse from just waking up. She ignored him, and sat up, but was quickly pulled down by Jaemin. 

Not that she was complaining or anything. 

"Please," Jaemin mumbled, finally getting Haneul to agree. She pulled the blanket over all of them, and wraped her arm around the baby who was still sleeping soflty. Her back was still faced towards Jaemin. 

"You know," he began. "Through the whole night, you practically giving Hajoon all the attention. I love him and all, but I need some time with you too."

Haneul's heart stopped as her face tinted pink. A smirk played on her face when she refused to turn around. 

Jaemin sighed, but knew she was only playing with him. Instead, he acted like he was about to get off the bed, but Haneul was quick, and held his wrist. 

"Okay, okay," she mumbled, wrapping her arm around him, making sure the baby was okay before hand. 

A smile played on Jaemin's lips as he kissed her forehead. "I know. You just can't stay away from me."

She rolled her eyes, but a smile stayed on her face. "I should be saying that to you."

"Sure," he mumbled, but he knew she was correct. "Anyway, what are we doing today?"

Haneul thought for a minute before realizing they were out of a lot of things for Hajoon. 

"First of all," she started, "We have to go shopping." Haneul looked over at Jaemin before fixing her sentence. "Sorry, I have to go shopping."

Jaemin's smile disapeared, and was replaced with a frown. "Why can't I come?"

"Because," she began again. "I don't think the public is ready yet. Maybe when we figure everything out, we can go everywhere. Me, you, and Hajoon."

Jaemin didn't argue. He knew why she was saying that. And it wasn't about the buisness or anything. It was simple. If anyone saw them together, both Hajoon and Haneul would get a lot of hate. 

No would care about their feelings. And that was the truth. 

Jaemin faked a smile. "I guess you're right."

Haneul smiled, and got the confidence to kiss his cheek. But of course, Jaemin pulled her back, kissing her lips. Haneul quickly pulled away, but a slight smile stayed on her lips. 

He pouted, but before he knew it, Haneul pecked his lips once more before quickly getting out of bed, and walking into the bathroom. 

"I think I'll go alone. Have fun taking care of Hajoon," she spoke casually, trying to change the subject from what had happened. 

Jaemin shook his head, and gave her a sarcastic look. "I'll have lots of fun."

She gave the boy one last smile before closing the door to the bathroom. Jaemin looked at the door for a while before moving over and putting his hand over Hajoon. 

"I love you so much Hajoon. Thank you so much for being in my life." he mumbled before falling back asleep. 

I don't know what to say, so

Helloooo🌞