~ Chapter 31 ~

For the rest of the day, Jaemin kept flirting with Haneul. From cute things to not-so-innocent things. And everything in between. 

"Your eyes are so pretty."

"Jaemin, this is really sweet and all, but this like, the hundredth time you've said this."

The two were in the bathroom. Hajoon was in the tub, playing with the bubbles as Jaemin and Haneul stood gave him a bath. 

"I'm only saying it cause it's true," Jaemin replied, getting an eye roll from the girl. 

She didn't know why Jaemin was suddenly saying these things, but she wasn't really against it. 

Jaemin didn't know why he was suddenly acting like this. Maybe because he just couldn't help it. And Haneul being with him all the time, only made him want to do it more. 

Haneul's cheeks tinted pink as she looked away. "You really need to stop doing this to me," she mumbled, but of course, that didn't go unnoticed by Jaemin. 

"No, I don't want to stop."

Haneul groaned and rolled her eyes, but her smile never disappeared. Jaemin chuckled at her behavior, his focus going back to the baby who was still in the tub. 

"I think we should get you out now," he said to Hajoon, who just laughed as Jaemin quickly picked him up. 

She took a towel and wrapped it around the baby, taking him from Jaemin, and carried him into the bedroom. 

"You were such an angel today," Haneul told Hajoon, even though she knew he couldn't understand her. 

"You're an angel too," Jaemin winked at her. 

"But you're definitely not," she teased, as he gave her glare, before continuing. 

"But I can be one for you."

"Okay," she began. "You can stop now."

"No thanks," Jaemin replied, smiling innocently at her. 

Haneul pushed past him, going over to the closet where all of Hajoon's stuff was. She picked out a simple pajama set, and a diaper, before walking back over to the bed. 

She gave a 'glare' at Jaemin, but he just ignored her. Instead, he took the clothes from her and got Hajoon ready for bed. 

While he did that, Haneul decided to get the milk for Hajoon so that he could fall asleep. She walked into the kitchen, careful not to step on many of the baby toys that were scattered on the ground. 

She finally made it to the kitchen and made it as fast as she could. She closed the bottle and shook it before walking back to the bedroom. 

When she arrived, she saw Jaemin and Hajoon in the bed, the baby in his lap as he started singing him a lullaby. 

Haneul tried not to make much noise as she stood near the door admiring the two. 

But of course, Jaemin noticed.

He stopped singing and raised his eyebrows at Haneul. "You shouldn't stare you know."

"I thought you didn't mind?" she winked, walking inside the room, and handing Jaemin the bottle. 

"I mean, you're not wrong," he gave her a wide smile and moved over so she would have some space to sit.

"Wait, I still have to take a shower," she said, "I need some clothes."

"Oh, right," Jaemin mumbled, giving the baby to her as he got up and went to his closet to get some clothes. 

Haneul fed the baby as Jaemin looked through his clothes to find something that would fit her. He pulled out a random sweatshirt and a pair of shorts. But the ones with the string in the waist since they would be huge for her. 

"What about this?" he asked her, holding out his choice. 

"Perfect," she told him. Hajoon was falling asleep, so she put him on the bed and covered him up with the blanket before walking towards Jaemin and taking the clothes from his hand. 

"Thanks," she gave him a smile before heading to the bathroom. 

Jaemin let the smile stay as his lips, as he watched her shut the door. This is when he realized he was falling for her. 

And did he mind it? No, not at all. 

Oof-

It took 31 chapters for them to realize they truly like each other-

aNyWaYs, I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy!! <3 <3