~ Chapter 58 ~

Eun sighed. Does Jaemin really have a plan though? The two stayed in the room, not really wanting to leave and face their families. They'd have to tell everyone at one point. 

"Eun?"

Well, maybe not everyone

"Jaehyun?"

The boy walked into the room, and glared at the two in front of him. It was correct. He had heard everything that the said.

"So, what are you doing here-" 

But she was interrupted.

"Jung Eun, what the fuck did you do?"

The room became silent. No one daring to say anything. Jaehyun glared at his sister, and then his eyes moved over to the boy who was trying hard to look away. 

"Jaemin, what are you guys going to do now?" Jaehyun grumbled. He was mad. Of course he was. He just found out his sister had a baby a year and half ago, and never told anyone. 

Actually, he didn't really know how to react anymore. 

Jaemin sighed. He didn't want Jaehyun to find out this way, but that's what happened. And to be completely fair, it wasn't all Eun's fault. Hajoon was also Jaemin's baby. but that was the only thing he was happy for.

"We're not getting married," Eun stated. 

Jaehyun rolled his eyes. "I heard."

The room became silent again. Jaehyun sighed as he rubbed his hands together. He was the oldest in the room, but even he didn't know what to do. 

"I think we just have to tell them," Jaemin mumbled. That may have been the smartest decision, but it was definitely the riskiest. 

"Of course we have to," Jaehyun stated. "They'll find out even if we don't."

"Well, this is harder than I thought," Jaemin sighed, trying to collect his thoughts. 

The atmosphere turned tense as the three just stood there. Jaehyun looked over at the two before nodding his head. "I guess I should go."

Jaemin and Eun nodded, and watched as he left the room. They didn't know what to do. But the only thing they knew was that they just needed to go and tell their parents. 

"Are you ready?" Eun asked, breaking the silence the two shared. She looked over at the boy who still wouldn't look at her. 

"Ready as I'll ever be," he muttered as he started out of the room, the girl following behind. 

The two made their way down the stairs, and hoped everything would go well. When the reached the living room, their parents stopped their small talk, and looked over at the 'couple.'

"I sent Jaehyun up a few minutes ago, but I guess you guys are done talking?" Eun's mother asked, her eyes confused as she looked over at how uncomfortable the two looked. 

"Is everything okay?" Mrs. Na asked, earning the attention of everyone is the room. 

There was a couple of seconds of silence before it was broken.

"We're not getting married," Jaemin mumbled wyrly, making the room tense. 

"Jaemin, think about everyone else-"

But Mrs. Jung was interrupted 

"Mom, we're not getting married."

Sorry for taking long to update. I didn't know what to write 

But I'll try to update some more later :D

On another note, Melanie Martinez hits differently sometimes 😔