~ Chapter 47 ~

"So you're telling me, you accidentally told your mom about Hajoon, but hung up once you heard her voice? You do realize that you're actually gonna die. Right?"

A groan was heard from Jaemin's lips. 

"Jisung, don't say it like that," Chenle began. 

Jaemin, Jisung, Chenle, and Donghyuck were currently sitting in Jaemin's living room. He called the three of them to come right after he accidentally told his mom about Hajoon. 

"Fine," Jisung mumbled. "You're going to perish in the hands of your parents, and you're never going to see anyone or anything again."

"What the heck?" Jaemin glared at the youngest. 

"He's not wrong," Donghyuck replied, holding in his laughter. 

"For real," Jisung agreed, giving Haechan a high five. 

"You're not supposed to encourage him," Chenle scolded, flicking Hyuck's forehead. 

"Ouch?"

Chenle gave him an innocent smile before turning to face Jaemin. "Do you have any idea about what you're going to do?"

Jaemin shook his head no and ran his fingers through his hair, showing signs of being extremely frustrated. 

"Nope. And I don't plan on having any in the future."

"You have to think of something fast. We all know how your mom is. She's probably gonna come to your apartment any second," Chenle replied. 

"I know, but I actually don't know. Literally, the only option I have is to tell her everything," Jaemin mumbled. 

Chenle looked at his friend and felt bad for him. He knew how mad his parents would get, but they had no other option. 

Hajoon's cries filled the room, making all the boy's heads turn to the door. 

"I'll get him," Jaemin said, about to get up, but was stopped by Jisung. 

"It's okay, I got it."

They watched as Jisung stood up and went to go get the baby. Haechan yawned, making everyone's attention on him. 

"What?"

They shook their heads and looked down, no one wanting to say anything. But before anything else could happen, the doorbell rang. 

Jaemin's eyes widened as he and Chenle got up at the same time. 

"You go," Jaemin whispered, trying to push Chenle to the door. 

"What the heck? It's your house," Chenle replied, pushing him back. 

In the end, Jaemin lost. He walked towards the door, his heart racing. He took a deep breath before turning the doorknob. 

He froze when he saw who it was. 

"Jaemin," the figure spoke. 

"Mom."

I'm actually hating this book at this point. Feel free to stop reading :D

aNyWay, I hope everyone is staying healthy and safe!! <3 <3