Bonus Chapter

"Hajoon, stop following me."

"Give me my phone back! And hey, that's Hajoon oppa to you."

"Missed me with that bullshit-"

And that was when the 14 year old knew she was dead. 

"Na Jinah, watch your language,"

"Sorry, dad." she began, looking at Jaemin and giving him a small smile. Hajoon laughed at his sister before getting the look from his father too, which quieted down any remarks he had for her. 

Haneul walked into the living room, and sat down next to her husband. She rested her head against his shoulder as their two kids stood in front of them. Jaemin felt his heart flutter. And he'd still never get used to it. 

"Why are you two fighting?" she asked, and almost instantly, the sound of both Hajoon and Jinah was heard. 

"Let me talk," Hajoon interrupted his sister. She kicked his shin, only to earn the same thing back. Jaemin and Haneul shook their heads, but couldn't help but smile at their 'perfect' family. 

"So basically, Jinah took my phone, and started to text Ara, and-"

"I only texted her cause you didn't know how to tell her you like her," Jinah interrupted, as Hajoon tried to cover his sister's mouth. 

"Wait, you like Ara? As in, Lee Ara? Like, Mark and Sana's daughter?" Haneul asked, trying to sound surprised. 

Haneul and Jaemin were not surprised at all. They just acted as if they were. But they knew their 17 year old son had feelings for the girl. Well, it was quite obvious. 

Hajoon felt his cheeks heat up at the mention of her name. Jinah turned, giving her brother an 'innocent' smile. He thought for a while, before a smirk played on his lips. 

"Mom, dad, did you know that Jinah is madly in love with Huang Daeho-"

"No, I'm not," Jinah stated, trying to distract her parents from what her brother was saying. 

"Let me just tell Renjun-" Jaemin teased, but was stopped by his daughter. 

Her face tunred bright pink, as she looked away. "I absolutely despise him."

"That's not what you said to him at school the other day-"

But Hajoon was interrupted by his sister covering his mouth. The parents watched everything go down. This was definitely the life neither expected, but they were not complaing. Neither would trade it in for the world.

~~~

Their life held many up and downs. But Jaemin and Haneul held strong. And after a couple years from the 'promise day', Jaemin finally asked Haneul to be his wife. 

And that was a day she'd never regret. 

And to be completely honest, it's crazy to think that because of a baby, Haneul and Jaemin would find the love of their lives, and would find the things they've both been longing for. 

Love

And a family they could call their own.

And that was a long ass ride-

OMG, I'M ACTUALLY GONNA CRY :(((

It's sad to know that this book is finally over tbh. But I'm happy I got to write it :)

I hope you guys enjoyed it too <3 <3

But in all seriousness, thank you for reading it. It really means a lot. I really love you all!! <3 <3 <3