~ Chapter 67 ~

"Jaemin, you fucked up."

"Really Renjun? Thanks for stating the obvious."

"You're welcome," Renjun chuckled. But he knew right now wasn't a good time to joke about anything. 

Currently, the two were on a call together. Jaemin thought Renjun was probably the best to call out of all his friends since he's the only one that had been in a relationship the longest.

Surprising to be honest. 

"What do I do?" Jaemin mumbled, trying his best to stay quiet and not wake up the baby. 

"I don't know, maybe explain everything to her?"

"I would if she'd listen," Jaemin sighed. "But she won't"

"Jaemin," Renjun began. "Why didn't you tell her everything from the start?"

Jaemin knew what his friend was talking about. Why hadn't he told her about Eun, or Hajoon being his own son?

It was because he himself couldn't bring himself to believe the news. Even after he saw the official papers. 

"I didn't think it was a big deal. But I realize it was. Besides, no point in living in the past. I just have to figure out what to do now."

The line went silent for a second until Renjun took a breath. "Don't give up Jaemin. If you really want her back, then try your best to get her back."

"No shit Renjun. Of course I want her back," he grumbled. "But for real, I don't know what to do."

"You'll think of something," Renjun managed to say. "Just use some time to think. I'll talk later," Renjun mumbled a bye, and ended the call.

Jaemin shook his head. "What a good friend," he deadpanned. 

After a while of silence, he dialed another number. Hopefully they'll pick up. But all his hope was lost when he was transfered to voice mail. 

"The number you have dialed is unavailable at this time. Please try again later."

"Haneul, just pick up," he mumbled, trying again, but getting the same message. Jaemin sat in silence, not really knowing what to do at the moment. He didn't know what to do at all to be honest. 

Jaemin mumbled some incoherent words before standing up and taking the the bag Haneul had brought, from the table. He emptied it out and noticed that there were things other than baby supplies.

Along with diapers and baby food, Haneul had bough movies, chips, and chocolate. Jaemin's heart hurt knowing what all this was for. 

He broke her heart, and even though it wasn't all his fault, he felt completely terrible. The blue-haired boy took everything out of the bag, and put them away. He took the movies, and brought them to his living room, setting them on the coffee table. 

But if anything could get any worse, Jaemin stubbed his toe on the corner of the table. 

"Ouch," he grumbled, and quickly shut up, realzing the baby was right there. 

And fortunately, Hajoon didn't wake up. 

Well, that's what Jaemin wished would happen. In reality though, Hajoon did in fact, wake up. The cries escaping the baby's lips made Jaemin feel ten times worse. 

He couldn't imagine how Hajoon felt at the moment. He just witnessed his two parents having the worst fight they could ever have had. 

And hopefully the last. 

Jaemin quickly walked over to the crying baby, forgetting all about his 'injury'. He carried Hajoon up, and tried to make his cries get somewhat smaller. And eventually, the baby fell back asleep. 

Jaemin sighed in relief, but he didn't have anything else to think about before his phone rang. A deep rush of excitment rushed through his vains as he went to pick up his phone. But his smile faded when he saw who the caller was. 

But with a groan, he picked it up anyway.

"Mom, what do you want?"

Am I really listening to TXT for the hundreth time?

Yes, yes I am-