~ Chapter 64 ~

"Look, Jaemin, you have to understand. I just want to-"

"Sorry Eun, but please leave," Jaemin mumbled, trying to close the door. 

"Please, just listen to me," the girl mumbled, hoping Jaemin would. 

He would be lying if he didn't feel the slightest bit bad for her. Sure, she wasn't someone Jaemin should be with, but she doesn't deserve all the hate.

He sighed as he opened the door a little wider. "What do you want?"

"Can I come in?" she asked, looking down. Jaemin thought for a minute before nodding his head hesitantly. 

"But only for a minute," he sternly told her, getting a nod in return.

Jaemin opened the door, wide enough for her to walk in. Eun quickly got inside, and shut it behind her. 

He didn't think much about this. He didn't have feelings for her, and hopefully, she didn't have feelings for her. They were basically just two strangers. 

But that didn't make the situation any better.

The girl took her shoes off before following Jaemin into the living room. She glanced at Hajoon who wasn't paying attention to the two, and was just playing with some toys. 

Jaemin sat down next to the baby while Eun just stood at the side. 

"You raised him well," she whispered, breaking the silence of the room. 

Jaemin nodded, but didn't say anything. But eventually, the silence was too much to bear. So he asked her the question that was on his mind. 

"Eun, why are you here?"

She went silent again, but slowly walked towards him. She hesitantly sat down next to him, but far enough for there to be a gap between them.

"You know Jaemin, I'm not lying when I say this. I kinda have feelings for you."

"But-"

"I know what you're going to say," she interrupted. "But just listen."

Jaemin shut his mouth, and averted his eyes, so he wouldn't look at her. He didn't know what she was going to say, but he knew it wouldn't be good. 

"Just.....Just give me a chance. We can look after Hajoon together-"

This time, Jaemin interrupted her. 

"Do you hear yourself right now? You don't want the baby. You tried to put him up for adoption!" Jaemin tried not to swear in front of Hajoon, but it was getting harder and harder as the time went by. 

Was she actually serious? Jaemin knew for a fact she didn't like the baby at all. He could tell just by the way she was looking at Hajoon. 

Eun sighed and sat back. "Fine. I guess you got me."

Now Jaemin was confused. "What do you mean?"

"Jaemin, I love you. Please...Can we be together?" she pleaded, trying to make Jaemin agree. 

"Um...no," he replied, getting slightly uncomfortable with the girl next to him. 

"Jaemin-"

"Eun, no. I have a girlfriend."

A couple of minutes went by with the girl trying her best to try and get Jaemin back, even though he was never hers to begin with. 

Finally, she stopped. Tears escaped her eyes as she quickly wiped them away. Eun stood up slowly, giving Jaemin one last smile. 

"Okay," she began. "I'll leave your life. I leave you and your girlfriend and Hajoon alone."

Jaemin was skeptical at first. He knew there was a catch. But other than that, he was happy she was finally going to leave him. 

"But.."

"But what?" Jaemin asked, clearly impatient. 

"I love you Jaemin," she mumbled, making Jaemin stand up as well. 

"Okay?" he mumbled, wanting her to leave. He looked past her at the clock, and realized Haneul would be back soon. 

"Please say those words to me. I promise, I'll leave after, and I'll never come back."

Jaemin shook his head. "I can't."

"Please," she pleaded. 

Jaemin finally looked at her. "Do you promise you'll leave?"

"Yes."

A couple minutes went by with the two just staying at that position. Jaemin didn't think too much. Besides, if he said those words to her, they would never mean anything. 

And she would finally leave him and his family alone. 

"Fine," he mumbled. "I love you too Eun."

Eun's face was filled with happiness. "You don't know how long I've wanted-"

But she stopped mid-sentece, and her gaze went past Jaemin. There was a moment of silence before a voice spoke up. 

"Jaemin, are you fucking serious right now?"

Why am I making this book even longer, I-

On another note, TXT new album hits hard. We stan