~ Chapter 49 ~

"What do you mean? I'm not coming to your house Jaemin."

Jaemin placed the phone away from his ear for a minute before placing it back. 

"Please just come. It's important." he pleaded, turning to his mom who was still glaring at him. 

Haneul on the other hand, was a bit mad. Jaemin had called her earlier, and told her to come to his house, but no matter how many times she asked, he still wouldn't tell her the reason. 

"Look," she began. "If you tell me why you want me to come, I'll think about it."

It wasn't like Jaemin didn't want to tell her. His mother had told him to not tell Haneul about her being there. 

But if he just told her to come over, she wouldn't. He needed a valid reason, and so far, he didn't have any. 

Hajoon, who was in the hands of Chenle, lifted his head from the boy's shoudler after hearing the faint voice of the girl.

The baby looked over at Jaemin, and his face broke into a smile. Jaemin turned to Hajoon, and his eyes widened at what the baby was about to say. 

"Mama!" 

Haechan, Jisung, Chenle, and Jaemin held their breathe as their eyes widened. They turned to Jaemin's mother, who just stared at her son. 

And of course, Haneul heard what the baby said. "Jaemin, what's going on?"

"Just come here," he managed to say before hanging up and throwing his phone on the table.

All the boys in the room were a bit scared to say the least. Their eyes stayed at the mother before looking over to Jaemin who was looking down. 

And of course, Hajoon said it. 

"Papa!"

Jaemin felt his soul leaving his body as he looked up and glanced at the baby in his friend's hands. 

A ton of different scenarios ran through his head as he wondered what his mother thought when she heard the baby calling Jaemin and Haneul his parents. 

He hoped she didn't think that the two were Hajoon's biological son, but that's probably what she thought anyway. 

It was bad timing, but he wouldn't really be mad if his mom thought that-

The room stayed quiet, no one knowing what to do. Hajoon started to move around in Chenle's arms, indicating that he wanted to be let down. 

Chenle bent down, letting the baby shakily walk over to Jaemin who was too stunned to do anything.

Hajoon lifted his arms, wanting Jaemin to carry him. Jaemin's face went soft for a minute before realizing his mother was watching him.

He picked the baby, and tried his best not to react to the cute laughs that were coming from Hajoon. He kept a straight face, no matter how hard it was for him.

The room still stayed silent, no one saying anything. Well, other than the baby of course. Jaemin did think his mom was going to say something, but nothing came out from her lips. 

And before they knew it, 20 minutes had gone by, and the doorbell finally rung. Jisung stood up from his seat at the couch, and mumbled some words before going to the door. 

The others could hear the door openeing as a girl's voice surrounded the room. "Jisung, do you know why Jaemin called me?"

Jisung didn't reply, but instead lead her into the living room. Haneul locked eyes with Jaemin before looking over at Hajoon.

Her heart hurt, wondering how she could have stayed away from him for some days. She was lost in her thoughts. not noticing the others that were there. Until she turned, and was faced with a woman who looked older than all of them. 

"Haneul."

I'm back-

Sorry for taking so long to updateeee

I'm taking my last test today, so when I'm done, I'll be able to update a LOT more 

aNyWaY, I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy!! <3 <3 <3