~ Chapter 4 ~

"So like, do you have to go back to China today?"

"No, my girlfriend isn't important to me."

Jaemin smiled. "See, I know you love me too much to leave me- Ow"

"Are you dumb?" Renjun asked, "Or are you just pretending."

"What? I'm just going to miss you," Jaemin replied, a pout on his lips.

Renjun sighed. "I'm gonna be gone for 2 months. It isn't that long."

The two friends were at Renjun's house as he packed everything for his flight to China. He was going to visit his girlfriend who was living there. Who he hadn't seen for a month.

"What do you mean? It's almost 60 days. I'll be alone."

Renjun rolled his eyes playfully. "Jaemin, I know you love me, but I have a girlfriend-"

Jaemin flicked Renjun's forehead.

"Ow?"

"I'm not gay idiot. I just have no other friends."

"You have no life either," Renjun fired, getting another flick on the forehead. "It's true though."

Jaemin sighed, and laid down on the bed, causing some clothes to fall off. "Oops."

"You still have Jisung, Chenle and Jeno here."

"Not really. Jisung and Chenle are in college, so they can't hang out much. Plus, Jeno's like you. He has a girlfriend."

Renjun gave his friend a smile. "This is just another excuse for you to get a girlfriend too."

Jaemin glared at him. "No."

"You know, I'm starting to think you're gay-"

"No, I'm not. It's just, I'm really awkward, and don't know how to act."

"The girls you 'do the dirty' with tells me otherwise," Renjun mumbled, picking up the fallen clothes and putting them in the suitcase before closing it. 

"Anyway, I have to go."

"Why so soon?" Jaemin asked, getting up from the bed. 

"My flight is at 4 and it's already 2. Besides, don't you have to go to some sort of party your parents are hosting?"

"Crap, I forgot," Jaemin sighed. "I'll guess I'll see you in 2 months?"

"I guess so," Renjun replied, giving his friend a smile. 

The two walked out into the hallway, and since they lived in the same apartment complex, it wasn't hard to get back to Jaemin's.

"Say hi to her for me," Jaemin said, before pulling his best friend into a hug.

"I will. And stop having those one-night stands. I don't want to be an uncle because of your stupid mistake."

"I won't make a 'stupid mistake' don't worry," he replied, letting Renjun go. "Have fun."

The two gave each other one last smile before Renjun took his suitcase, and disappeared around the corner. 

"Now I have to find something to wear," Jaemin whined, walking into the comfort of his house. "Screw this party."

And as expected, instead of looking for something, Jaemin jumped on the couch, closing his eyes, and falling asleep.

After two or so hours, his phone rang, waking him up.

"Hello?" he mumbled, his voice raspy from just waking up.

"Jaemin? Where are you?"

"Mom?" Jaemin asked, then remembered about the party. "Sorry, I'm almost there."

"Hurry up! It's almost starting."

"Okay, I'll come soon. Bye! Love you," he quickly said before ending the call. "Crap."

He ran into his room, opening his large closet, and pulling out a random outfit. "Good enough."

He walked into his bathroom and changed fast, pulling the tie of his suit on. He looked in the mirror and brushed his hair, and walked out, putting on the best shoes he could find, which actually, looked good.

He grabbed his phone and his keys and walked out of his apartment, and down to where his car was parked.

"I'll pray for my soul," he said, before driving to the destination.

Ooh, two chapters a day-

;)