Chapter 1: New Friends Already?

Finally! After 3 days travel from Roxanne (made up name). Finally arriving here at Danville!!! See that girl walking in one of the side streets in town? That's me! I have blonde hair and ice blue bow with a snow clip.

I'm known as Icy because of my eyes. Everyone called me the snow queen in my old home, but I'm finally staying here in Danville. You may wonder how old I am, well I'm age 16! I love animals and new friends! The problem is that I'm really shy when it comes to people. My real name was Lilian Gardenia Doofenshmirtz.

A nervous sigh come out of my lips when I reach my destination. I walked inside the tall purple building with a word 'Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc.' from above. Once I reach the rooftop, I open the door and found a huge mess. I just sigh when I saw dad looking messily while a small fire was burning his hair.

He soon smile widely when he saw me and my bags.

"Lilian darling, so good to see you!!!" He greeted with a nervous smile as Norm clean his mess.

I raise my eyebrow at him and heard another voice, "Dad!!! I have to go!!! Mom will be here any minute!!!"

I look beside me and saw a girl with brown hair wearing goth clothes. I waved at her and she quickly hugged me.

"It's so good to see you again, lil' sis!!!" She greeted as well before she broke the hug.

Yup. Meet my older sister Vanessa and my dad, Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz.

"Me too, Vanessa..." I said calmly before she went back to her phone. "Anyways, mom will be here soon for our mall shopping together. Wanna come?" She offer.

"No thanks. I'm good. I'm tired from travelling all away from Roxanne to here and meet you guys! Also, I'm completely staying here in Danville!!!" I explain with slight excitement.

I never miss anything from Roxanne because everyone is harsh and rude. They sometimes bully me but I'm used to it. She and I both squeal before I wave to her when she open the door. She waved back and soon left. Once she is gone, my face turn serious and look back to dad. "What happen?" I ask with a confused tone.

"It's my nemesis again!!! He destroyed my Duplicate Inator!!!" He complain while I facepalm in disbelief. This is the 55th time!!! 54 times from every call plus this. He never told me who's his nemesis is. Whether it's a human or an animal, he keeps failing. I just sigh after Norm finish cleaning the mess scattered everywhere. "Really? Again?" I ask with sarcasm.

"I don't know anymore- ANYWAYS, I'm free the whole day since I failed taking over the Tri-State Area again by duplicating myself..." he explain bluntly that cause my face to light up.

"Really?!? Just the two of us?!?" "Of course, sweetie! Anywhere you want!" He finished. "Well, I was thinking maybe we could-" I got cut off when his phone ring.

"Hold that thought sweetheart..." he said before he grabbed his phone.

"Hello?.... Really?!.... I thought it was next Thursday?!?.... Ugh! Fine!!..." After that he ended the phone call. He look at me awkwardly before he confess,

"Sorry Lilian but I have a meeting with the others for the upcoming event for every scientists this tomorrow... Maybe we could hangout some other time, ok?" He ask before he quickly left, leaving me standing there frozen. I just sigh before I unpack and left the building to explore the city.

I wasn't use to exploring back when I was in Roxanne. To be honest, I was hiding from my apartment everyday because bullies and mean kids are everywhere. I definitely don't want to experience it again, but here in Danville seemed different from my old home. The only similarities are the people judging my eyes. They making me look like a blind girl even I'm not.