You're Cute

I honestly don't even know if this is any good. It didn't turn out how I wanted it to but I couldn't get it right so I said fuck it. Here you go. Hope you enjoy.

Derek had just finished his morning workout when he heard a banging on his front door, he sighed, pulling his shirt back over his head and answered it, the two Stilinski men standing on the other side.

John pushed Stiles inside the apartment along with a suitcase. "He's staying here."

Stiles groaned, "Dad, you literally can't do that."

Derek shook his head in confusion, "What?"

"Stiles needs to stay with you while this whole pandemic is happening."

"Why?"

"Because you can't get him sick." John started, "He has an auto-immune disorder, I have to work. He can't stay at home. I could get him sick."

"You have what?" Derek looked at the other male.

"It's not a big deal." Stiles mumbled.

"Not a big deal?" Derek rolled his eyes, "how is that not a big deal?"

"So he can stay here?" John asked.

Derek turned back toward the older male, "Well yeah of course he can."

"Okay, great." He turned toward Stiles, "Don't be too much of an asshole. Love you. I gotta get to work."

They both watched the sheriff leave before Derek shut his door and turned toward the younger male, "What?"

"If I get sick I'll probably die."

"Why can't you stay with Scott?"

"Scott's mom still has to work, being ya know, a nurse."

"Right." Derek mumbled, "Okay, um Cora's still in New York so you can steal her room for the time being."

Stiles nodded, "Sorry."

"It's fine, I just wasn't expecting that." Derek offered a small smile, "I need to shower though. You know where everything is."

By the time Derek was out of the shower Stiles had already made himself comfortable on the couch playing Call of Duty on the TV. He had his suitcase still by the door but his pillow was behind him and his laptop was on the coffee table. Derek made himself comfortable in the armchair next to him and grabbed his kindle from the end-table.

Stiles smiled at him, he got that for Derek for Christmas and it made him really happy that the wolf actually used it.

A couple hours passed before Stiles groaned and shut the console off, "I'm hungry."

"You know where the kitchen is." Derek mumbled.

Stiles just rolled his eyes and got up, rummaging through the cupboards. "You don't have much."

"Well, it's normally just me I don't need a whole lot."

"You should go shopping."

"Later."

---

Derek did end up going shopping later that night, when he got home he saw Stiles wrapped in a blanket sitting on the couch. The news was playing on the TV. "What do you want for dinner?" He asked, setting everything down.

"I'm not hungry." He mumbled, "I think I'm just going to go to bed."

"Are you okay?"

"Yup."