Wonderwall

Stiles POV

I don't know how Scott and I got on the topic of Derek. But now I'm in to deep and I have to keep myself from zoning out and day dreaming about the alpha while my best friend was talking.

"Stiles..." Scott sang.

"Yeah, what?" I answered.

"What are you thinking about?" The beta laughed.

Now I had to debate on telling the truth or wiggling my way around the conversation.

"Nothing." I said trying to force the smile off of my face.

"Yeah, okay. Who are you thinking about?" Scott smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Just...Derek." I started.

"What about him?" Scott asked.

"Everything." I knew there was no way out of it now.

Scott wiggled his eyebrows at me making me chuckle. He knows I have a crush on Derek but we've never really had a conversation about it.

"I still don't get why you like him" Scott said.

"Everything about him is just so stupidly perfect.." I started. Scott had a small smile on his face looking at me like he wanted me to continue.

"Like his hair..and his stubble and the way his eyes crinkle when he laughs and when the tips of his ears turn pink when he's embarrassed." I looked away from Scott and down at my hands.

"The way he smiles to himself when he thinks no one is watching and the way he acts like he hates everyone but we all no he's a puppy, and no, that was not a werewolf joke, and how he's secretly a cuddle monster and-"

Scott cut me off. "Dude you're so in love with Derek." He laughed.

I shrugged "It's just a stupid crush." I said laying on my bed.

"You should tell him." Scott said. I heard someone clear their throat in my doorway.

"I'll never do th-" I stopped as I sat up seeing Derek. I looked at Scott seeing him smiling.

"Looks like now you don't have to tell him." He said getting up.

I felt my face heating up as Scott walked out past Derek. The Alpha raised his eyebrows at me.

"S-so..." I chuckled nervously. "You uh..heard all that?" I asked. He walked to my bed laying next to me.

"Yup." he said pulling me down.

I squealed as he pulled me down hearing him laugh. "Why aren't you killing me?" I asked.

"Why would I do that?" He asked.

"I basically just confessed my love toward you to Scott?" I questioned.

"Which means It's my turn to confess my love for you." he said.

"Don't be an ass." I said.

"I'm not." He said. "I wouldn't do that to you." I looked at him.

"Prove it." I said

Derek then leaned in and kissed me. It was fantastic. There were sparks and fireworks. A total romance movie cliché as fuck feeling.

I don't even remember most of the night. But when I woke up the next morning, Derek had his head on my back and his arm draped over me. Our feet were tangled together. He was lightly snoring.

The only thing I knew is that I never wanted it to end, but all good things eventually do.