Drugged Up

Does anyone know who Justin James Hughes on Youtube is because I tweeted him earlier and HE TWEETED ME BACK I CAN'T BREATHE I LOVE HIM

Okay, I'm done now.

This is probably gonna be short but whatever.

Scott smiled, jumping out of his chair as soon as his mother walked into the waiting room. Stiles just got his appendix taken out. The first normal reason for Stiles to be in the hospital since their freshman year of high school. Melissa informed the pack that they could go see him but he was still quite drugged up so he's kind of out of it.

Scott immediately pulled out his phone and started recording a video.

"Guess who just got their appendix out!" He said with way more enthusiasm than necessary.

"I'm sure he'll be thrilled you filmed him all drugged up." Melissa said in the background.

Scott just laughed and walked behind the rest of the pack into Stiles' room. When they walked in Stiles laughed. Scott smiled at his friend.

"How you feeling?" He asked.

"I feel dizzzzaaaaayyyyy." Stiles laughed. "It was a nice nap."

The pack laughed. "Was it?" Lydia asked.

Stiles nodded. "Did you do your hair?" Lydia nodded. "is pretty."

"Thanks, Stiles."

Stiles let out a loud gasp. "Oh no." He said looking directly at Isaac.

"What?"

"I forgot it!" Stiles yelled.

Scott laughed. "Forgot what?"

"HIS SCARF!" Stiles yelled, dumbfound. "HE'S GONNA GET COLD!"

"I'm fine, Stiles." Isaac laughed.

The rest of the pack was laughing as Stiles just continued to go on and on for the next few minutes.

Stiles leaned back into his pillow and yawned. "I gotta tell you something." He said with his eyes closed. "You can't tell Scott."

Scott snorted. "What is it?"

"SHHHHH!" Stiles shushed him. "God, you're so loud. He's gonna hear you." Stiles scoffed. "He's a werewolf ya know!" He whispered.

The pack laughed. "What do you want to tell us?" Erica asked.

"In eighth grade I put a love letter in his locker on Valentine's day because he didn't have a valentine. He doesn't know it was me."

"Why'd you do that?" Erica asked.

"Cause he was sad." Stiles yawned again. When he opened his eyes he saw Scott standing by his bed. "OH MY GOD SCOTT!"

Scott laughed. "Hi."

"Heeeeyyyyyyyy. Your jaw is extra crooked today." He laughed.

"Thanks, bud."

Stiles' gaze left Scott and locked onto Derek who was standing at the end of his bed, arms crossed.

"Wow." Stiles rubbed his eyes. "Damn, you're the most gorgeous man I've ever seen."

Derek stood there silently feeling his face heat up.

"Holy crap!" Stiles yelled. "Are you a model? You have to be a model. I mean, wow."

The pack started laughing. Derek hardened his scowl toward the pack.

"HEY!" Stiles yelled again. "Stop it, leave him alone."

Stiles looked over at Lydia again. "I'm sorry."

"For what, Sti?"

"I don't love you anymore." Stiles said. "I'm gay."

Lydia laughed. "I know."

"WHAT!?"

Lydia nodded. "You have a boyfriend."

"NO WAY!" Stiles yelled.

Scott laughed. "It's true."

"No. Who?" Stiles asked.

Derek grabbed onto Stiles' ankle getting the boys attention. "I'm right here."

"NO!" Stiles yelled. "That's not-no."

The pack laughed again as Derek nodded.

"Really?" Stiles voice squeaked. "Do we watch movies together?"

"Normally." Derek answered.

Stiles smiled, his head falling back onto his pillow. "No way, that's the best thing I've ever heard." Derek laughed. "Can we watch a movie now?" Stiles picked his head up.

"You gotta rest, babe."

Stiles squealed. "Did you hear that?" Stiles looked at Scott. "He called me babe."

Scott laughed. "I know."

"You can't have him."

"Don't worry." Scott said. "He's all yours."

Stiles nodded. "Good. 'M tired."

Stiles fell asleep shortly after.

--

Stiles went back to Derek's with him when he was finally released from the hospital. He remembered he wanted to watch a movie but that was it. Derek helped the younger male inside and onto the couch.

"Oh, Scott wanted me to show you this." Derek said pulling out his phone.

"What is it?"

"Some video he put up online." Derek laughed. "It's cute."

Stiles took his phone and watched as Scott's face popped up.

"Guess who just got their appendix out!" Scott yelled.

Stiles frowned. "Oh god."

So, I was thinking, I really like doing one shots based off of pictures so if you have a picture that you want me to do a one shot off of you should send it to me on kik.

My kik is @imasamm

You don't have to. But, you could.

Or you could just talk to me and we could be friends. That could be a thing too.