I Won't Say I'm In Love

Shout out to WolfieGirl1997 for giving me this wonderful idea. I appreciate it so much and I hope this reaches your expectations! :)

Scott POV

"Stiles, would you shut the hell up for once in your life!" Derek groaned. "Why don't you get the damn stick out of your miserable ass Derek." Stiles replied harshly.

These two are constantly fighting and the pack and I are getting sick of it.

"You're such an annoying twit" Derek mumbled walking into the kitchen. "At least I'm not an asshole. Why do you think everyone hates you!?" Stiles yelled following the alpha. Derek didn't argue back but you could tell he wanted to. "Exactly." Stiles snapped. "Holy shit Stiles! Do you ever know when to just drop something!? Seriously! I don't understand how anyone puts up with you! You're the most annoying idiot I've ever met! Why do you even show up to these meetings? Huh? You're not needed here! You're just pathetic little Stiles! I hate you." Derek snapped. Stiles stood there quietly for a moment "fuck you Derek Hale." Stiles turned around to leave but I grabbed him pulling him into a hug.

Phase 1 of the packs master get them together plan is a go.

"Derek" Lydia called. Derek groaned but went in the direction of her voice. "Let me go Scott." Stiles whined. "Nope, you need some lovin." I hugged him tighter.

Stiles POV
"Ow! Scott! Pathetic human Stiles here, remember!?" I yelled. He loosened his grip. "You're not pathetic." He said throwing me over his shoulder. "Are you fucking kidding me Scott!?" I complained hitting his back.

Scott dropped me in front of this door opening it before pushing me in "don't let the-" Derek sighed as the door shut "door close." He finished.

It was a small room, a dim light filling the space. Derek was leaning against one of the walls. There was nothing in here.

"What is this?" I asked. "Why do you have an empty room with no way out?" I added. "Peter made it. So he had a place to 'trap his victims' if necessary." Derek replied softly. "So you basically have a jail cell in your house. Awesome." I was trying my hardest to look anywhere but at Derek. I was also failing miserably.

A note slid under the door after about ten minutes. Derek picked it up reading it aloud. "You're not coming out until you confess your love for each other." He sighed. "Guess I'm guna die in here then." He snapped. "Woahhhh, wait, what if I have to pee? Scott! What do I do if I have to pee!?" I started yelling. "Stiles." Derek mumbled pushing on one of the walls to reveal a tiny little bathroom. "Oh.." I said. Derek shook his head, probably in annoyance.

"Why do you hate me?" I asked. "You're annoying." He replied. I slid my back down the wall until I felt the floor beneath me. "No, that's not it. You used to like me and I'm just as annoying as I was before. You're just an asshole."

Derek POV
"You're just an asshole." Ouch "I'm not always an asshole." I responded. "Yes you are, at least toward me. I don't even know what I did to you." He said sadly. "Sorry." I replied. "No you're not." He sighed.

We sat in silence for what felt like forever. I felt bad after every fight I had with Stiles. But I couldn't help it, he gets on my nerves.

"You guys in love yet?" Scott yelled through the door. "Yes. Let us out." Stiles yelled back "liar" I listened as Scott walked away.

Stiles sighed. I got up sitting next to him getting a confused look in return "I am sorry." I said. "Yeah, okay." He replied. "I'm serious, Stiles. I hate fighting with you." I told him pushing my leg against his. "Then why are you always picking fights?" he asked. "I honestly don't know." I said. He rested his head on my shoulder. "You know you don't need to push everyone away sourwolf." He said softly. "Force of habit." I answered putting my head on his. He sighed "you know, I miss not hating you." He said. I sat up a little more making him lift his head and look at me.

"I'm going to do something. Okay?" I said softly. He nodded as his heart rate increased. "I'm not guna hurt you, relax." I chuckled. He looked down "Force of habit." he said quoting me. 

I grabbed his chin making him look at me. I watched as his eyes flicked to my lips and back up to meet my gaze. I leaned in connecting our lips softly feeling him relax. He rested his hand on the back on my neck as I pulled away. We rested our foreheads together as he whispered "that was so much better than fighting." I smiled pecking his lips once more.

Lydia POV

We left Derek and Stiles in that creepy little room Peter built all night. It was 11:30 when we decided to check in on them. 

"You guys okay in there?" Scott asked through the door. We didn't get a response making the other pack members look to me. I shrugged "open the door?" I said.

Scott pulled the door open to reveal the two sleeping.

Derek was leaned up against one of the walls with his arm wrapped securely around the other male. Stiles had his arms and legs wrapped around Derek with his head on his chest, snuggled into the alpha. 

"Finally" I cheered quietly. The pack left the two sleeping beauties alone but not before talking plenty of pictures.

So, I hope this was good. It would have been up earlier today but I went to the beach.