Do Over

This is for princess_sterek I hope you like it! toonsgeek I'll get your request up as soon as I can!!

Stiles sat down next to Isaac on the fire escape at Derek's loft. "You okay?" He asked the beta. Isaac nodded. "It's just kinda weird to think how far we've come, ya know?" Isaac started. Just a few years ago I didn't even know your name. I didn't know Derek. I had my shitty father. I just...sometimes I wish I could have a do over." He said. "What do you mean?" Stiles asked adjusting his position on the wooden boxes they placed to use as seats. "Like, I want to be reborn. With different parents. Just start over. Be a born wolf instead of bitten. Parents who actually care..like you and Derek." he said. "Me and Derek? Parents? That's funny. I don't think he even wants kids. Besides, I'd be a horrible parent. I don't know the first thing about kids." It was quiet for a moment before Derek popped his head through the window. "Dinner's done guys." He said. Stiles smiled getting up. Stiles was just about to follow Derek when Isaac stopped him. "Derek wants kids. And you'd be a great parent. I know it. The way you care for the pack. Don't worry, you'll be a great dad." He said. "Thanks Isaac."

Stiles went back inside finding Derek in the kitchen pulling out plates and cups. "Do you want kids?" He asked. "What?" Derek turned around. "Do you want kids?" Stiles repeated. "Like, now?" He asked. "No, just in general.." Stiles said taking the plates from the other. "Well, I-I uh yeah, eventually.." he said. Stiles nodded hugging the alpha. "That was some talk you guys had out there." Derek mumbled hugging the other back. "Yeah."

The next morning Stiles got up and made breakfast for Derek, Isaac, and himself like always. Derek stumbled down the stairs just before it was finished pouring himself a cup of coffee and rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He hummed as the hot black liquid raced down his throat. Stiles laughed "Black coffee is gross." He told Derek. "You're gross." Derek shot back. "Wow, very mature of you." He laughed. "Can you set the table. I have to get Isaac up." He said walking off. Derek groaned setting his cup down doing as he was asked.

"Isaac, breakfast is ready." Stiles said knocking on the beta's door. "Isaac?" He called again not getting a response. He sighed opening the door. "Isa-oh my god. Isaac?" He said walking over to the bed. Laying in the middle of the mattress was a baby. His eyes flashed from his normal beautiful blue to beta gold and back again. "D-DEREK!" Stiles yelled. "What?" He yelled back from the kitchen. "GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" Stiles yelled angrily. "What?" Derek asked walking into Isaac's room. Stiles raised his eyebrows holding the baby in his arms. "Where'd you get a baby? Where's Isaac?" He asked. Stiles sighed "Derek.." He said softly handing the baby over. Derek sniffed the baby. "You're such a dog." Stiles laughed. "Isaac?" Derek asked the baby. "Daddy!" The baby said grabbing onto Derek's beard. "Don't do that." Derek said moving him. "Why's he a baby!?" Stiles yelled. Isaac started to tear up. "Stop yelling. Let's go see Deaton." He said. "We should probably go get..." Stiles started seeing Isaac pee on Derek. Derek held in his anger passing him back to Stiles. "...him diapers first.." Stiles finished holding baby Isaac out in front of him.

After Derek cleaned himself up the two went to the store to get some diapers and other essentials not knowing how long Isaac would be in this state. Stiles was amazed at how much Derek actually knew about babies. He knew exactly what size diapers to get, what type of baby food/formula to buy, the right size clothes. Everything. Stiles wouldn't be able to do that. He'd end up buying diapers that were too big, food the baby couldn't eat, and clothes that didn't fit at all. 

Deaton wasn't sure what caused this to happen to Isaac and he wasn't sure how to change the boy back. So, until he figured it out Stiles and Derek had to care for him. Derek didn't seem to mind much, Stiles however was terrified. He's never even babysat before and now he has to raise a kid? A kid that is supposed to be 17.