You And Me. Everyday.

Derek chuckled to himself as he read the text from his boyfriend. 

'You wanna come over and nap?'

It's just like Stiles to ask such a question. Stiles didn't like going on dates, it's not that he didn't want to be seen with the Alpha, he loves Derek with all his heart, he just prefers to stay in with Derek. He likes to cuddle and embrace the warmth the other provides. Plus, they don't have to wear pants.

Derek got to Stiles shortly after receiving the message. He tapped on the window after attempting to open it finding it locked. "Why'd you lock it?" He asked after Stiles opened it. "I don't remember locking it.." the teen replied. He was currently only wearing his boxer briefs and Derek felt his mouth water. "why do you do that?" Derek asked draping his jacket over the computer chair. "Do what?" Stiles smirked crawling onto his bed making sure to give Derek a good view of his ass. "that. in those." Derek replied trying not to lose his grip. "I could take them off if you want." Stiles said laying down shoving his hands down the front of his underwear. "Stiles, stop it." Derek demanded. Stiles ignored the wolf pushing the fabric slowly down himself eventually revealing his hard member to Derek. The wolf whined "I hate you so much" Stiles smiled to himself. Derek was in heat right now and was afraid that if they did anything that he would injure the younger male. Knowing Derek was in heat made Stiles horny, extremely horny.

"when you're ready come and get it." Stiles said stroking himself. "Seriously? Why do you want me to die?" Derek asked. His pants growing tighter as the seconds passed by. "I want to see you lose yourself Der, there's a difference. You're horny, I'm horny. So, fuck me." Stiles said with new-found authority.

Derek managed to hold his ground, that is until Stiles started to finger himself letting out a small moan. "oh my god stop that's my job" Derek growled climbing over top of the other. "then do it." Stiles snapped attaching his lips to the broody alpha.

During their heated make out session Derek was stripped free of his clothing grinding both their erections together. "fuck" Stiles moaned into Derek's mouth. Derek reached into the bedside table pulling out some of the strawberry flavored lube Stiles enjoys a little too much. Derek chuckled to himself. "stop it" Stiles whined knowing exactly why he laughed. Derek pressed a kiss to his boyfriend before lathering his fingers in the gooey substance. He slowly pushed in one finger immediately adding another since Stiles already started. Stiles moaned "more" making the alpha's cock twitch with anticipation. He added another finger making sure Stiles was okay. 

"Goddammit Derek fuck me already!" Stiles half yelled half moaned. Derek smirked letting a small but firm 'no' roll up his throat. His fingers still buried in his love he bent himself down engulfing all of Stiles into his mouth. "holy shit De-" Stiles started finishing with a load moan.

Pulling off Stiles' member with a 'pop' Derek lathered himself in lube pushing slowly into the hole his fingers were buried in moments ago. The male under him moaned gripping hard onto Derek's shoulders. "faster" he groaned Derek not hesitating to complete the demand.

Both male's reached their climaxes at almost the exact same time moaning loudly into each other. 

"I'm ready for that nap now." Stiles joked as Derek laid next to him. "I could've hurt you." Derek growled at the thought. "But you didn't and we both liked it." Stiles replied not daring to roll over onto an angry Derek.

"doesn't matter. I still could've hurt you." He said. "oh my god Derek, relax." Stiles whined. "no! Do you realize how horrible I would've felt if I hurt you?" Derek snapped. "but you didn't so whats the big deal!" Stiles yelled back. 

"Derek fucking answer me." Stiles complained after a minute of silence. Derek didn't respond. "Answer me or fucking leave!" Stiles yelled getting angrier. He didn't want Derek to leave but he didn't want the alpha to lay there all pissed off over nothing.

Derek shook his head getting up. "why doesn't that surprise me?" Stiles mumbled to himself. "The fuck is that supposed to mean?" Derek snapped getting dressed. "Every time we fight you leave. You can't sit here through one argument and just try to work it out with me." Stiles replied. "You told me to leave!" Derek laughed harshly putting on his jacket. "it's not like you want to be here anyways!" Stiles yelled back.

"Why would you say that?" Derek asked lowering his voice. "because it's true." Stiles said softly. "no it's not" Derek said sitting in front of Stiles. "I love being with you, I don't want to ever be without you." He said softly. "doesn't seem like it." Stiles said getting a look from Derek as if the alpha was silently asking him to continue. "we always fight when its just the two of us. Especially when some supernatural asshole shows up. A-and I just, I feel like you don't want this. I knew how much you were struggling with this whole 'being in heat' thing and I wanted to help. I knew you wouldn't hurt me Derek, you've never hurt me physically. I mean the fighting hurts, when you leave..that hurts. But you've never hit me or verbally abused me and I know you won't" He was holding back tears. "s-so if you don't want to be with me..just end it and stop fighting with me all the time."

Derek wiped away the tears on his boyfriends cheeks. "Babe, that's what we do. We fight. You tell me I'm being an arrogant son of a bitch, I tell you when you're a pain in the ass, which you are, 99 percent of the time." Stiles chuckled lightly "I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings and I know you're not afraid to hurt mine. You have like a two second rebound rate and you're back to doing the next pain in the ass thing you can think off." He grabbed Stiles' hands. "So what? I already told you it's not going to be easy, us, I can't lose anymore people Stiles. Okay? That's why I get so worked up over things, I can't lose you. It's gonna be hard, it's gonna be really hard. And we are going to have to work at this everyday. But I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever. You and me. Everyday." Stiles nodded resting his forehead against Derek's. "Stiles, I love you. Don't ever think otherwise. Okay?" Derek made the other look at him. Stiles nodded again. "I love you Derek. Always." The wolf smiled bringing his lips to meet his lovers softly. "You and me. Everyday." 

I started writing this and it was supposed to be fluffy but it turned into smut. Alright.

Was my smut good enough? I'm still kind of new when it comes to writing it.

That's all. Bye.