Don't Ever Leave Again

This is for EricKeo12 I hope you like it.

"Hey guys, what's so important  I had to come here right away?" I asked walking into Derek's loft. "Stiles," Scott started "We all discussed it and..well..." He paused. "Well what?" I asked. "We're kicking you out of the pack." Allison said. "What? Why? What did I do?" well that hurt "Stiles you're useless." Jackson said. "That's not true! I help you all out all the time!" I yelled back. "Stiles, we don't want you here." Scott said sadly. I shook my head. Scott and I had drifted but I didn't think he would kick me out of the pack. "You're telling me every single one of you want me gone?" I asked not getting a response from anyone. "Isaac?" I asked looking at the curly haired boy. He looked down not saying anything and I knew I was on the verge of tears. "Derek?" I asked looking toward the alpha who hasn't said anything the entire time. He gave me a sad look and I felt my heart shatter. "Fine. But don't come running to me when you assholes need help." I snapped walking out before I started crying.

I dropped everything for them whenever they needed me too and this is how I get repaid? Fine, they can be that way. I don't need them.

3 months later

Scott's POV

Kicking Stiles out of the pack was the BIGGEST mistake ever. Everyone in the pack, including myself agrees. We haven't seen him since we kicked him out of the pack.

I walked up to the front door of the Stilinski residence, I knocked one, two, three times. Stiles' Jeep hasn't been seen in this driveway for weeks but his dad's cruiser was here. A few moment's passed and the door was opened to reveal the Sheriff. 

"Hey Scott." He smiled at me. My mom has been dating him for a couple years now so even when Stiles isn't home it's not unusual for me to drop by. "Is Stiles here?" I asked. He gave me a sad look. "Scott, Stiles moved three months ago." He told me. "What do you mean? Moved where?" I asked. "Los Angeles." what "How could you let him move to LA!?" I asked. The Sheriff sighed "Scott, he's 19. I can't force him to stay home forever. And, he's doing really well for himself actually." 

"What do you mean he moved!?" Derek yelled when I told the pack the news. "I mean he packed his shit and left Derek." I snapped. Derek looked angrier than I've ever seen before. "I can't believe he left. We're his family." Isaac said sadly. "Some family." Lydia chimed in. "You told him he was useless and that nobody wanted him around. If that was said to me I'd leave too." She was reapplying her lipstick.

Stiles POV

Moving was difficult and not in the physical sense. Emotionally, I was drained by the end. I wanted to die when the pack told me they didn't want me. I guess I should've saw it coming though, I'm just stupid human Stiles. What good is a human in a pack of wolves?

I was standing in line waiting for my coffee when a guy bumped me. "Oh I'm sorry." He said. "No worries." I smiled. "I'm Christopher." He told me. "Stiles." I replied. "Do you want to grab some coffee sometime?"

Turns out Christopher is also a werewolf, shocking, is there any humans other than myself left on this earth? He introduced me to the rest of his pack it was a small pack but everyone was nice. 

Christopher was the Alpha being 24, Next was Daniel, 20, Ava with her bouncing blonde curls is 18, Joshua is 16, he was an omega for awhile. Lastly, Alexander. He's also 16.

Spending time with this pack was amazing. We were playing a game of flag football when the weirdest thing happened. 

"Stiles." Ava started. "You're eyes."  Christopher dropped the ball coming over to me. "What about my eyes?" I asked. "They're orange." Christopher told me. "Kitsune orange." I saw Daniel smirk. "I knew you couldn't be a human" Joshua mumbled under his breath.