What To Expect When You're Not Expecting

Stiles tapped his foot anxiously from his position on Derek's couch. They were currently having a meeting but all Stiles wanted to do was talk to Derek.

Stiles let out a moan as Derek attached his lips to the others neck. "Derek" He huffed out wrapping his arms around the others neck.

"Jump." Derek said. Stiles obeyed wrapping himself around the Alpha feeling Derek grab onto his ass tightly.

Stiles tugged on Derek's lip with his teeth as they made their way to the bedroom. He smirked victoriously as Derek let out a moan.

Stiles whined and pulled greedily at Derek's shirt as the Alpha laid the boy down on the bed. Derek pulled off his shirt smiling as Stiles practically drooled from the sight. He pushed himself down onto Stiles making the other moan.

"Just fuck me already." Stiles demanded.

Derek pressed kisses down his chest stopping at the nipples to tease Stiles a little longer.

"Fuck Derek!" Stiles moaned as the wolf bit down playfully.

"Stiles!" He was shook from his thoughts.

"Yeah?" He asked looking up to see the pack staring at him.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked.

"Yeah." He lied.

"Can you stop tapping your foot then?" Derek snapped.

"Sorry." Stiles brought his legs up so he was sitting crisscross on the couch.

Derek continued the meeting without another glance at stiles.

"Stop teasing." Stiles said in a whimper.

Derek kissed further down tangling his lips in the small happy trail before undoing the boys pants.

He came back up to kiss Stiles roughly as he played with Stiles through the fabric of his boxers.

"Der" Stiles moaned into the others mouth. "Your pants." He bucked his hips up at the touch.

"Your such a virgin." Derek muttered attaching himself the the boys neck to leave yet another hickey.

Derek, being satisfied with his work, pulled away to take off his own pants.

"Any day now." Stiles said.

Derek rolled his eyes. "Relax." He chuckled.

He pulled Stiles' boxers off and started teasing the tip.

Stiles was shook from his thoughts again as the pack rushed out indicating that the meeting was over and Stiles finally had to tell Derek.

"So, what's your issue?" Derek asked.

"I uh...um...here." Stiles said pulling a picture from his pocket and handing it to Derek.

The wolf stared at the ultrasound picture in disbelief.

"I know that you probably don't want anything to do with it, I mean, we aren't even together. It was a one time thing. But, I don't know what to do. I don't know how to care for a human baby let alone a werewolf baby. I didn't even know that an alpha can get a guy pregnant until Deaton told me." Stiles ranted to himself.

"Fuck. Um..well. it works the same way a normal pregnancy does...uh..fuck. I'm sorry Stiles. I wasn't thinking. Shit." Derek said rubbing his hands over his face. "You can abort it if you want to but uh.."