Nighttime Routine

"Derek!" Stiles called from where he was sat at the kitchen table.

The older male walked out of their bedroom pulling a shirt over his head, "Yeah, babe?"

"Can you get Amelia a couple cookies and a glass of milk?"

Derek smiled, kissing Stiles on the cheek, pressing a soft kiss on the top of the baby's head. Stiles was currently feeding their eight month old, Emma.

"Cookies?" Derek knelt down, "You think you need cookies?"

Amelia squealed in laughter as Derek picked her up throwing her in the air, "DADDY!" She yelled, Derek finally attaching her to his hip.

"I don't think you need cookies." Derek sighed, "It's bedtime. No snack."

Stiles laughed at his husband and daughter. Amelia pushing out her bottom lip as far as possible at the older male. "Pleeeeeaaasseeeee daddy!"

"Ugh, fine. I guess." He plopped her down on another chair at the table and made his way toward the fridge to get the milk. I made sure to grab Amelia favorite cup. It had The Little Mermaid all over it. He grabbed a few of the cookies Stiles had just made earlier that day and a napkin setting them down in front of her.

"Thank you!" She sang.

Stiles repositioned Emma to burp her as Derek asked, "Is it a bubble bath kinda night?"

"Yes!" Amelia yelled.

"Mia." Stiles said softly, "Quieter, please."

"Sorry, Papa." She said biting her cookie, "Bubbles! And my baby."

Derek raised his eyebrows in mock surprise, "Your baby? You think your baby needs a bath? Does she smell too?"

Stiles snorted, Amelia scrunched up her eyebrows at him, "No. She likes bubbles too."

"She's definitely your kid with those brows."

"I don't have any idea what you're talking about." Derek said pulling Emma from his arms and walking toward their bedroom.

Stiles rolled his eyes, shaking his head fondly, "You ready, butthead?"

"Not butthead." The little girl said, cookie crumbs falling out of her mouth as she got off the chair. Stiles watched as the little girl ran off toward the living room, running past him again toward her parents' bedroom. "Daddy!"

"What!?" Derek yelled back.

Stiles rolled his eyes fondly, laughing as he followed in the direction they all went.

Derek had put Emma, who was now sound asleep, in her crib. The tub was filling up with water in the bathroom connected to their room.

"What kind of bubbles? Strawberry or bubblegum?" Derek asked showing their little girl both bottles.

"Bubblegum!" She jumped up, her baby doll wrapped in her arms.

Stiles tested the water, taking the bottle of bubbles from Derek's hands as the other male pulled off the little girls' shirt. He sniffed her neck, pulling away quickly, "You're smelly."

Amelia's mouth dropped as she stared at him, "No!"

Stiles laughed, "You ready to get in Mia?"

Amelia gave Derek a glare and turned toward Stiles with a smile, "Yes, Papa."

Derek gave Stiles a look of disbelief as the younger helped their kid into the tub.

"She's your daughter." Stiles laughed.

Derek snorted, "She got that from you."

"Excuse me, your picture shows up in the dictionary under 'glare' it's not my fault the Hale's created it."

"Papa! My hair." Amelia said carefully dunking the top of her baby doll's head into the water, pretending to wash it."

Stiles stuck his tongue out at the older male, kneeling down and grabbing a cup to pour some water over her hair.

--

"I think it's your turn to watch her so I can take a shower."

Derek groaned at him, "But I want to shower."

"I mean we could wait till after she falls asleep." The younger smirked, pressing a soft kiss to his husband's neck.

Derek smiled, arms wrapping immediately around the other, "I guess that'd be alright."

Sties snorted, glancing over toward their bed, Amelia already half asleep curled up with her doll. "You go tuck her in a read her a story, I'll make her lunch for preschool tomorrow and we both meet back here in fifteen."

Derek gave a curt nod, "Got it coach."

Stiles laughed, lifting Amelia's shirt to blow a raspberry on her tummy. "Bed time, pup."

"Daddy tuck me in."

Derek picked her up, "What book do you want to read tonight?"

"The puppy one."

"My favorite one!?"

Stiles smiled watching the two walk toward the little girl's room. With a peek at Emma he grabbed the baby monitor and headed to the kitchen.

--

Stiles smiled as he felt arms wrap around him from behind, hot water already raining down on him.

"You didn't wait for me." Derek said softly, swaying the two back and forth a bit.

"You took too long." Stiles smiled, turning in the other's arms.

Derek kissed him, gently pushing his head under the water to wet it afterwards.

"So good to me." Stiles mumbled as the wolf's fingers grazed his scalp.

"Yeah, yeah." Derek smiled at his mate again.

Stiles looked up at him, "I love our nighttime routine."

"Me too, babe, me too."

Sorry this took forever. whoops. Sterek hiding their relationship will either be next or the one after. I'm doing a part two to Imagine also. Side note, There's almost 200 one-shots in this book.