You're Oblivious

Scott showed up to the loft a half hour before the pack meeting. He messaged Derek telling him he had gotten out of work earlier and figured it would be easier to just go straight over. Derek only sent back a 'k' and proceeded to add 'doors unlocked.' In another message.

The beta was expecting to arrive to an empty driveway, empty home(if you could really call it that), and he assumed he'd have to bug Stiles into coming over earlier to pass the time waiting for the rest of the pack to get there. If anyone was there he assumed it'd be Derek.

He wasn't however expecting to see the Jeep parked. The hood wasn't even warm so Stiles had to of been here quite awhile.

He walked inside seeing Stiles curled up on the couch watching Riverdale reruns his backpack in the floor and a bag of chips in the coffee table.

"What're you doing here?" Scott asked dropping onto the other end of the couch.

Stiles looked at Scott and back at the TV before back at the other boy. "Watching Riverdale?"

"Does Derek know you're here?"

Stiles snorted, "Yes. He told me you were coming over."

"He doesn't care that you're just in his place alone for who knows how long?"

"Scott, I'm always here? Are you okay?"

Scott scrunched his brows together, "No you're not. Why would you always be here?"

"What do you mean?" Stiles finally sat up, facing his friend. "I practically live here?"

"Why would you live here?" Scott just seemed to be getting more and more confused, "are you and your dad fighting? Stiles, you could've stayed with me."

"Dad and I are fine?"

"I'm confused."

Stiles smirked, "you do know Derek and I are together, right?" He laughed.

"Yeah, okay, Stiles."

"I'm serious, Scotty. It's been like 8 months."

"Then why didn't you tell me?" Scott retaliated, "and you guys don't act like a couple."

Stiles rolled his eyes, "I did tell you. You laughed. And we do act like a couple. Constantly."

"Like when?"

"Last pack meeting."

The whole pack was gathered together. There wasn't much to discuss today, thankfully. Derek walked in with a can of Coke sitting on the couch next to Stiles.

"We can just watch a movie or something instead?" He offered, taking a drink before handing the can to Stiles.

"Can we watch Harry Potter!?" Stiles yelled, falling backward into Derek as the older male pulled him closer, wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

"As long as you keep the PDA to a minimum this time, I don't care what we watch." Cora mumbled from her spot in the beanbag chair she forced Derek to buy.

Stiles threw his legs over Derek's, drinking from the can and placing an obnoxiously wet kiss on the wolf's cheek. "So, none of that?" He smirked toward the other Hale.

"I was there the whole time and I don't remember any of that happening." Scott grabbed the bag of chips from the table, plopping hazardously onto the other end of the couch.

"Maybe because you were too busy eye fucking Isaac from across the room.

"I was not!" He yelled defensively.