Daddy Survival Kit

Stiles and Derek have been together for 6 years. Married for 2 1/2. The pack fell in love with their relationship as they fell for each other and although they haven't been married long they have a child. Their 4 year old daughter Laura, named after Derek's sister, had been bugging Stiles about fathers day.

"But we haf to do somfing for daddy!" She'd say. As young as she is, she's full of words. "Laura I told you we will" Stiles would laugh and they'd both drop the topic when Derek would walk in.

"Uncle Scott tell mama we haf to do somfing for daddy." Laura said jumping into Scott's arms. Scott would chuckle and say "Stiles, do something for Derek for fathers day." He'd demand making the pale boy roll his eyes.

Stiles would watch Derek with their daughter everyday. He acts like such a tough guy, and he is, but when it come to Stiles or Laura he's a giant Teddy bear. Currently Stiles is watching Derek have a tea party with daughter. Smiling as he sips the imaginary tea and listens to the little girl blabber on about what her and Stiles did all day.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Laura screamed jumping on Derek to wake him up. Stiles laughed followed the screaming child into his room with a tray of food.

Derek turned grabbing Laura and dropping her on the bed and tickling her. "What Laura what?" He asked with a huge grin on his face. Laura laughed "I maded you a card daddy!" She said handing him the card. It had Stiles' writing on it but pictures from Laura. "Happy fathers day" Laura said jumping on the bed. Derek smiled setting the card on the table by his bed. "Thank you darling" he said kissing her cheek before looking at Stiles.

Stiles smiled at Derek handing him the tray "I helped mama make you breakfast!" Laura said cuddling into her daddy's side. "Oh did you now?" Derek asked pulling Stiles to sit down in his lap.
Around lunch time Stiles gave Derek a gift. It had a note that said Daddy Survival Guide and a bag full of stuff.

Derek chuckled "you're leaving me alone with that little monster?" He joked. "Yup." Stiles laughed.

On the note was written

Tootsie rolls- to remind you to roll with the punches.

First Aid Kit- for her boo-boos.....and yours.

Coffee- for when you need a little pick me up.

Snickers- to remind you to take time to laugh.

Kisses- to remind you that you're very loved.

Flashlight- so you're never left in the dark.

Lifesaver candies- because you're my lifesaver. I wouldn't have been able to do this without you.

Sponge- to soak up all the memories.

I love you Derek, you're a great father and husband. I'm more than proud to call you mine.

Happy fathers day Derbear.

Derek smiled at Stiles pulling him into a hug. "I love you Stiles." He said kissing the other. "I love you too Derek." He replied resting his head on his husband's shoulder.

A few minutes later Derek felt a tug on his pants and looked down to see Laura sitting by their feet yawning with her blanket. "Looks like someone's finally up for her nap." Derek said getting Stiles' attention. They picked her up. "Can we get ice cream?" Laura asked. "You paying?" Derek asked. Laura nodded her head making both her parents laugh. "We should call the pack and meet up." Stiles offered. Derek nodded "I'd like that."

Soooo I thought of this because it's fathers day and I made one for mothers day so yeah. Haha