Idiot

Sharkbears87 asked me forever to do a one-shot based of the cover for this book so I did it at 2:30 A

Sharkbears87 asked me forever to do a one-shot based of the cover for this book so I did it at 2:30 A.M. because my migraine induced nausea is keeping me up.

"Derek!" Stiles squealed running into the Hale House. Derek turned, dropping the plank of wood in his hands. He raised his eyebrows at Stiles as if asking him what he wanted.

"I just learned something and I want to show you!"

Derek groaned, "Not now. I'm trying to work."

"But this could help you!"

"Stiles, no! I'm busy."

Stiles groaned, "You're house isn't gonna get built any faster if you ignore me. It'll just take a minute. And besides, I'll just sit here and bother you until you let me show you."

"Go show Scott."

"Can't, he's with Kira and I don't want to see any of the nasty details."

Derek groaned, "Make it quick."

Another squeal escaped Stiles' mouth as he looked around the dirty room. His eyes landing on a rope. "Okay, okay." He said grabbing Derek arm stopping him from walking away.

He mumbled a few words quietly to himself, Derek watched the rope come to life, floating through the air. He was almost impressed, almost. That is until the rope ended up tying the two of them together.

"Oops." Stiles said, "I wanted it to tie the planks of wood up..."

"Just untie it, Stiles."

Stiles nodded, "Right..."

"You know how to undo it, right?"

"Well, I mean...yeah, of course I do." Stiles rolled his eyes, mumbling more words to himself, the rope just got tighter around them. "Oops?"

"Stiles, I'm going to kill you if you don't untie this, now." Derek growled.

"Can't you just cut it with your claws?" Stiles turned as much as he could to look at the other.

"No, Stiles, I can't." He snapped. "If you haven't noticed, I'm kind of tied up!"

Stiles sighed, "It's not that big of a deal."

"If you value your life, you'll fix this."

"Isaac will be here soon." He whispered.

Derek growled again giving up, accepting the fact that he'd be stuck here with Stiles until someone showed up to untie them. He knew he shouldn't have trusted Stiles. He barely has control of his spark, Deaton doesn't even like him doing mundane spells yet, why'd he let him do this one? Of course it was going to end badly. It always ends badly for Derek. Stiles on the other hand couldn't stop moving. He wasn't known for sitting still and in this case standing wasn't any different. He decided to blabber on about some movie Derek wasn't interested in as he squirmed, but the only thing Derek was able to focus on was the way Stiles was rubbing up against him.